Courtney Mazza’s Burgeoning Bump

Courtney Mazza's Burgeoning Bump

Actress Courtney Mazza, the pregnant girlfriend of Mario Lopez, was spotted walking with a friend and her dog in Los Angeles on Saturday (August 14). The mom-to-be even cleaned up after the dog took care of business.

Courtney and Mario are set to star in a reality TV show that will showcase them embracing new parenthood. Mario said it won’t be like the other reality shows out there: “It’s not like a ‘Nick and Jessica’ or ‘Tori and Dean.’ It’s more about seeing it through this guy’s eyes, and seeing how he balances work and family.”

Filed under: Courtney Mazza

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. Moore1

I highly doubt they need a reality show but I tend to think the fewer reality shows the better.
    Also, you should be cleaning after your dog. I could have sworn that was expected behavior.

2. Courtney

wrong use of the word burgeoning she’s due in like 6 weeks it would be burgeoned as in fully bloomed burgeoning implies the begining of pregnancy which in her case would’ve been January February March of this year as she conceived last december as is common sense as a pregnancy is supposed to last between 37-42 weeks and first ones commonly run overdue.

Her no bra, squeezed into a tight shirt is not a flattering look. Her boobs are sagging and she is only 28.

hey anonymous at 5:44 pm….sorry you’re so jaded that you have to speak negatively about someone who is walking their dog. I’m sure you don’t look perfect…. in fact you’re probably fat and ugly.

5. Deborah Nangle

Courtney looks great for being so far along in her pregnancy! I only gained 20 pounds with my first and didn’t look pregnant from the back. I was in great shape, like I was carrying a bowling ball in front. I had a boy first.
    Think Courtney and Mario are having a boy with dimples!

6. Guest

She’s really digging the limelight thanks to Mario.

7. Sara

For goodness sake, will this couple please just have this baby and go away? They both are fame whores.

8. Guest

Notice how her friend doesn’t even look at the camera!
    I’m surprised Courtney didn’t strike a pose like she always does for the camera.
    Between her constant posing and Mario kissing her stomach….yawn…..fake….phonies…….boring…..