With the release of the latest in its hugely popular ‘inline’ stroller series, innovative juvenile company, phil&teds, has embraced new technologies to design and launch its latest product: The Explorer™ stroller.
The explorer was based on key enhancements requested by retailers and consumers alike. Outstanding features like the ‘one hand fast fold’, the ‘follow the sun’ canopy, and travel system + second seat functionality were all on the radar, says web leader, Richard Shirtcliffe. The company was spurred on by the obvious market demand communicated through the company’s social media. “We’re the kind of business that likes to think outside the square. We love the fact that we haven’t just paid lip service to the concept of listening to customers, which like many companies we may have been guilty of in the past. Who knows? We may actually be the first juvenile company to embrace ‘crowd sourcing’ and commercialize a ‘user driven design!'”
New features include:
- huge, follows the sun canopy, with flick out uv mesh sun visor
- sun canopy now included on double kit seat
- new contoured, ventilated seat performance system that includes one-hand recline with infinite seat adjustability, quick adjust harness and interchangeable seat liners in a range of colors
- car seat compatible with double kit toddler seat
- “flip-flop” friendly pedal brake
- one-hand fast fold
- wipe-clean footwell
- front & rear mudguards
- new zip sun & storm covers
The new explorer will be available worldwide in August. Pre-orders are being taken now at www.strollers.com.
We are giving away the explorer along with double kit seat (stroller $479.99, double kit seat $89.99 – Total value: $570!) to 1 lucky reader!
One Easy Way to Enter:
- Sign up for our newsletter and get your weekly fix on the latest celebrity mom and baby news (current subscribers will automatically be entered).
This contest ends Wednesday, August 18th at 7:00 pm EST. This contest is open to Canada & U.S. residents only. Good luck!