Tom Cruise: “Suri Is My Fountain Of Youth”

Tom Cruise: "Suri Is My Fountain Of Youth"

So what’s the secret to Tom Cruise‘s youthful vigor? No, it’s not Scientology. Not Botox, either. The actor says it’s his daughter, Suri, 4, that keeps him young.

I love all my children, but Suri is my fountain of youth

Maybe it helps that this father-daughter duo strive to stay active. “We jump on the trampoline together,” he tells People about his daughter with Katie Holmes.

And Tom, who turned 48 last month, says he can still keep up with kids Connor, 15, and Isabella, 17. “I’m still better than my kids at basketball,” he said. “One of these days, though, they’ll beat me and I’ll be delighted.”

Filed under: Celebrity Dads,Katie Holmes,Suri Cruise,Tom Cruise

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. Janna

This is so true! There’s nothing like a little one to keep you active and feeling young!

2. Danielle

God he’s an idiot.

3. Rima

I think it is wonderful he can take such pleasure in another man’s child and that she’s in training to be a couch jumper and $cientologist like her “Dad.”

4. do-be-fooled

Kids do make you feel young…and tired at the same time……good they are enjoying their daughter….kids are such a joy.

5. Cabos

She hasn’t been in school yet. I wonder if they would freak out if her teacher tells them she’s actually a normal kid.

He couldn’t give a crap about his 2 adopted kids. I feel sorry for them.

what makes you say that? He’s always seemed like a devoted father to all of his kids. Just because the media cares more about Suri, doesn’t mean he doesn’t love his older children as well.

7. T. Cruise

I can’t wait till Suri is lucky enough to get the Children’s Purification Rundown!!

I find it quite sad that neither Nicole Kidman or Tom cruise ever mention Isabella and Connor.

9. Anon1

Nicole said Bella hates publicity and does not like talking about her. Suri is such a cute thing, I can see why they dote on her. Connor and Bella look like well loved, well adjusted kids, I don’t see the problem.

BS. It’s not a matter of talking about your kids. It’s a matter of spending time with your kids. I NEVER see pictures of Nicole with Connor or Bella. I only see pictures of them with the new one. lol. I wonder why Nicole doesn’t spend anytime with them. It’s not as though she works a 9-5. She can certainly afford to fly out or fly them in to see her as often as she wants. Why weren’t her kids on her recent trip to Austrailia. Doesn’t the family want to see them too considering they’re their grandkids too. What’s the deal?

11. T. Cruise

“Anonymous said:

BS. It’s not a matter of talking about your kids. It’s a matter of spending time with your kids. I NEVER see pictures of Nicole with Connor or Bella.”

Nicole is a suppresive person and I have to keep her away from the children otherwise they might be turned into brainwashed sheep by Big Pharma and psychiatry. Nicole is against Scientology so she must have committed some crimes.

12. KatieKate

So annoying. Enough about Suri.

I just wrote about this today. I Hate Bragging Moms – Katie Holmes is the Worst: http://su.pr/1uWJ14

Hate on you haters. LOL

14. Ang

Don’t forget Katie’s quote, “Suri is magical”. BLECK!!!

15. HLBronson

All that I could do is laugh at your post, hilarious!