Kendra Wilkinson Plans Post-Babies Liposuction

Kendra Wilkinson Plans Post-Babies Liposuction

New mom Kendra Wilkinson plans on getting back to her pre-baby shape with the help of a little liposuction.

The reality star, who welcomed her son Hank last December, tells Star magazine, “Having a nine-and-a-half pound baby stretched me out so much, I have all this loose skin that just won’t go away… I had a C-section, which changed everything and put a bump in the road to my weight loss. I didn’t get liposuction after Hank, because I knew I wanted more babies. But I will 100 per cent have lipo after my second baby, because until then, I know I will never be satisfied looking in the mirror.”

Kendra recently revealed that she and her husband Hank Baskett plan to start trying for baby #2 soon!

Filed under: Kendra Wilkinson

Photo credit: Fame Pictures

1. Ella

Who cares?

Wasn’t she the one that said she liked her new curvey body??

3. Anna

She seems very insecure and immature. She looks good, don’t go under the knife unless medically necessary!

• Fabulous

“don’t go under the knife unless medically necessary!”

because u say so? it’s her body. people should be able to do what they want with their bodies, regardless of what anyone thinks. kendra had a fabulous physique pre- pregnancy and i understand if she wants that back. maybe she is insecure, so are alot of people famous for what they look like and even people who aren’t famous. people want them to be perfect, but don’t want to realize it takes hard work and sometimes you still don’t get the results you want (in the gym). it seems like ur insinuating that because she’s insecure, she’s immature… if so, that doesn’t make sense, there is no correlation. ps. i’m assuming ur not a doctor so, how about u don’t give advice without proper licensing!

yes, i am a doctor… u can call me dr. Fabulous!

4. Lilly

I agree completely with Kendra! I am planning on doing the same. Some women don’t understand what other women deal with when you have had a beautiful body for your entire life and it becomes completely different once you have a child. I have gone back to my pre-baby size but…a little lip and and a boob lift would be great!Waiting until after baby#2..hey if you look disgusting-then you’ll feel disgusting.

p.s. everyone is entitled their own way of thinking ;)

Maybe if you are that self centered you shouldn’t have children! Your body changes as you age and after having children, everyone knows that if you decide to have children you have to be willing to go through some changes physically, it’s part of the deal. A beautiful healthy baby is much more important than a beautiful body. There are many women out there who will never be able to experience pregnancy and having children and would gladly take any changes in their physical appearance just to have a child. It’s time to grow up and get over yourself — it isn’t all about you anymore, you have children

Kendra get over your appearance already, and extra 5 pounds is not the end of the world!

Thanks for your article. Have you noticed how many online Tennessee Titans Jerseys articles are boring rehash that leave you feeling like you want the 5 minutes it took to read each one back? Me too. Well, there’s a reason why writing a good Minnesota Twins Jerseys article has become a lost art: chasing the almighty dollar. Website owners are looking for ways to get free traffic, and writing lots of Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys articles with links in them has become one of the preferred methods. Look around and you’ll find plenty of ‘gurus’ out there claiming they can teach you to write 20 Calgary Flames Jerseys articles a day so you can “dominate your competition.” This is all well and good. I’d never begrudge someone their drive to earn a living online. But in the process of clamoring to write tons of Miami Heat Jerseys articles and saturate the Web, a simple truth has gotten buried… Writing a good article is still the best way to build traffic, gain a solid reputation, and take your online success to new Houston Texans heights. Having been an article writer and marketer for over a decade, I can tell you with certainty that the best articles I’ve ever written have also been the best performers in Tampa Bay Lightning terms of gaining my site backlinks and traffic. A good article will continue bringing in visitors for months – even years – after you wrote it. Writing an article that you’ve just thrown together often Colorado Rockies Jerseys ends up in oblivion very quickly. So, what are the keys to writing a good article? I think there are 3 big ones. I’m not talking about the MLB Baseball Jerseys mechanics here, but rather creating and maintaining the correct mindset.