One Tree Hill’s Bethany Joy Galeotti Expecting First Child!

One Tree Hill's Bethany Joy Galeotti Expecting First Child!

One Tree Hill star Bethany Joy Galeotti and her rockstar husband Michael Galeotti are expecting their first child, E! News reports.

While neither the network or Galeotti’s reps are commenting on the pregnancy news, multiple sources confirm to E! that the 29-year-old is pregnant.

A source says it’s possible Galeotti may not return to the show beyond the current 12-episode order should the network want to extend the series’ run this season.

Congrats to the Galeotti family!

Filed under: Bethany Joy Galeotti,Expecting

Photo credit: Fame

1. klutzy_girl

I don’t watch the show very often, but her character is pregnant too, so they won’t have to hide it!

Congratulations to Bethany and her husband!

Congrats :D

I love her :) I love oth and shes my fav character so I will miss her if she does leave :(

Bethany Joy Galeotti is the best the CW has going for it. They lose her they lose an entire show.

Either she stays and they continue. But that’s it. There’s no going on without your number one character, who’s also half of the biggest supercouple the CW has.

4. Ella

Congrats to her and her hubby, this is going to be one beautiful baby! Hopefully they just go for 12, this show has lost enough primary characters and losing her would most likely mean losing James Lafferty as well.

Wow! Great news!

Congrats to Joy. If this show jets canceled I will have nothing left to live for. Okay that was a little dramatic, but literally it’s the best thing on tv and If it does go away I definitely will stop watching the CW for sure.