Angelina Jolie Is “Not A Waitress”

Angelina Jolie Is "Not A Waitress"

Salt star Angelina Jolie has revealed that preparing food for six hungry little children is no easy task. In an interview with GMTV via People, the actress said,

The problem with my packed lunches is everybody is very, very outspoken about what they want, so it becomes – I often say, ‘I’m not a waitress!’ We go through so much food. And they’re still little. So, I can imagine it’s going to get worse.”

Jolie, who called Maddox, 8, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, Shiloh, 4, and 2-year-old twins Knox, and Vivienne, “lovely little people,” in the interview also said that her children with Brad Pitt bring “beautiful chaos” to their lives.

Jolie is currently touring Europe in promotion of Salt, and she reportedly brought just the twin “babies” along for the trip.

Filed under: Angelina Jolie

Photo credit: Fame Pictures

1. cemetreesc

i somehow have a hard time believing that she personally prepares the food for all her kids. I see her more as the havinga cook type.

I totally agree. Why does she try to pretend to be super mom when we all know she has an army of staff to not only prepare their lunches but to take care of them as well? Pretty obvious since the twins never seem to be with her!

2. Shirilicious

Maybe she helps prepare her kid’s meals from time to time but I seriously doubt that she’s the one buying the groceries and doing the general cooking/food-preparing in the house. She never seems to acknowledge that they have help.

She’s mentioned that she can’t cook( like me )so she probably is referring to making sandwiches, packing fuit , juice boxes etc

4. mslewis

Angelina has said time and time again that the staff do not stay overnight and that she and Brad fit breakfast for the children each morning. She’s probably saying here that she fixes their lunches to be taken to day camp. She has said nothing about shopping for groceries or cooking ALL of their meals.

I find it comical that haters pick out what they want to read in Angelina’s interviews.

5. cemetreesc

i dont hate angelina. quite opposite really. i mean, i think they are great parents! i just meant i doubt she does that all the time. sometimes she talks like she does everything, that’s all.

6. Cabos

She’ll never admit that she has a whole nanny-crew to help her raise so many kids. C’mon.

7. Anon1

She does lie a lot. She just wants to come off as super mom. I don’t think she has time for all those kids. An ordinary woman struggles with three kids but she wants us to believe that a superstar, with such a heavy work load and all the money to buy help forgoes help to do things herself? She is so full of it.

She has way more time to spend with her children than the average working mom. She only does, at most, one movie per year. That leaves her with approx. 7 months a year (after you take out time for filming, promoting, opening nights, and her occasional short mission trips abroad for the UN) where she’s doing nothing but spending time with her kids. I have to work Monday through Friday, every week except for my 12 paid holidays and 10 vacation days each year.
    Not only do the kids get to see her more often than most kids get to see their own working moms, but they also get to see their dad more often. I know that they have cooks, maids, etc., to help out, but that just means more time the kids get with their parents since the adults don’t have to waste time doing menial tasks like cleaning the bathrooms, doing laundry, vacuuming, etc. Those 6 kids see way more of their parents that a majority of kids get to see theirs. They are extremely lucky.