Katie Holmes & Her Canadian Crew

Katie Holmes & Her Canadian Crew

Katie Holmes enjoyed a rainy day in Toronto with her 4-year-old daughter Suri and her 17-year-old step-daughter Bella today (August 22). Papa Tom Cruise and brother Connor, 15, were not spotted with the group.

Katie and the girls stopped at Starbucks, Gap Kids, Anthropologie and picked up take-out during their travels.

Yesterday, we saw the trio go to Toronto Island and Centreville Amusement Park. Katie is currently filming The Kennedys in the Canadian city.

Filed under: Isabella Cruise,Katie Holmes,Suri Cruise

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. mel

so cute!

O my what a miserable bunch! I know that they are caught ‘papped’, but even still…..

What the hell does Suri have on? Two nightgowns? Geez!!

My heart goes out to Bella. She must be so miserable. I wonder if anybody is reaching out to her. This is a time in her life where she could really use a strong role model. Someone to help her with her diet could do a lot for her acne and weight issues. I bet she is a sweet girl. I wish she could be with her mother.

I’m just wondering, but how exactly do you know shes miserable? I think people automatically assume that just because she isn’t always smiling brightly in pics is because she doesn’t feel evenly treated or because she hates her life. Did you ever think maybe she hates getting photographed? And maybe even that’s why we barely see pics of her. And she’s a teenager, which I am too, who is just dealing with stuff. It’s just so wrong for people to automatically think she’s treated so badly. I’m not Tom and Katie’s biggest fan, at all, and I do think Suri is spoiled. But I don’t doubt for a second the treat Connor and Isabella differently. Sure they do some questionable things to me and a lot of people, but at the end of the day they are just two parents the love all their kids equally. And even though Katie is their step-mom, its obvious she loves them. It seems like these days she spends more time with them then their own mom.

• Janna

Could you be more presumptuous? You have no idea what this poor girl is thinking or feeling or what she needs in her life. She’s a teenage girl, so guess what? Sometimes they are a little chubby and have acne.

You want to believe that she has these issues because she’s all alone in the world?!?! Weird.

I think Suri looks adorable. It’s great that Katie lets her express herself and doesn’t feel that her daughter has to look perfect. It’s funny that some people accuse the Cruises of being shallow, but I think the people who are constantly judging them based on their clothing are the shallow ones.

6. mel

this pic kinda proves that katie treats isabella differently. she carries the bags .. shes like help

7. Susana

Bella looks so sad…

Suri looks like a pale waif!

9. Anon1

I have seen pictures of Bella smiling and cracking a joke with Katie on the daily mail website. Stop drawing conclusions from just a handful of pictures. They do need to work on her weight though.

10. Lora

I know that Bello looks still sad so she wants back mother Nicole. she will be 18 soon so she back mother

11. Tazina

For heavens’ sake. They’re just walking. Someone has to be in front. I think the Cruise kids are treated very well. It would be interesting to know if Nicole still keeps in touch with them.

12. Hannah.J

It looks like Isabella has a skin condition on her face her skin looks terrible.

13. Bane

Lora what are u talking about she is turning 18 so she will back her mother.
    Don’t you get it..Nicole gave up custody of the kids so that they can attend
    Scientology School…Home Schooled..!! What is with Suri’s hair though..
    Really.. You would have to know that by now that the adopted kids are
    the ones leaving home at 18 …WHERE IS TOM JUST LIKE YOU THE COMMENT
    PAGE SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT BEN

14. melo1983

Jeeeeez the comments on this page are so rude!
    I don’t think we can tell from a few pics that Bella is clinically depressed, sheesh. Cute pix!

• Janna

You are so right. Where on earth do people get off with the vicious things they say about other people? What kind of a person comments on a child’s weight or acne or personality? And what’s more, what kind of person bases all their nasty comments on A FEW PICTURES THEY SAW ON THE INTERNET? It is completely bizarre. You people must be really mean to your friends.

Youare mistaken lady. No one is being mean or unkind to Bella, if anything there is more concern for her than meanness. Someone should care enough about her to invest a little time for her health and happiness. So much done for Suri and nothing for her. She should be out with friends her age and doing sports or some other physical activities instead of being a follow behind for Katie and Suri. I see more pics of her in the background and looking alone than being engaged and enjoying herself.

Stop being so quick to defend TomKat. Obviously, this girl Bella is not treated as a princess as little miss prissass Suri.

15. PA Nanny

Maybe Bella looks upset in all of these paparazzi pics because she knows that as soon as they hit the internet people are going to start talking about her acne and her weight…Maybe, just MAYBE it’s not necessary for strangers to chime in with solutions to her perceived problems.

She doesn”t look upset, she looks sad. I highly doubt she reads this comments on gossip sites. Only people with too much time on their hands do stuff like that.