Submit Your Questions For ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ Couple Destin Pfaff & Rachel Federoff!

Submit Your Questions For 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Couple Destin Pfaff & Rachel Federoff!

They’re back for more questions!

Millionaire Matchmaker couple, Destin Pfaff and Rachel Federoff, are offering their relationship advice to readers of Celebrity Baby Scoop! Not only are Destin and Rachel professional matchmakers, they’re also engaged to be married with an (adorable!) new baby boy, Sin Halo.

While you might not be a millionaire looking for love, maybe you’re a new mom looking for ways to keep the romance alive amidst the exhaustion and piles of laundry? Or maybe you’re looking for love?

Destin and/or Rachel are also available for one on one consultations! Please email david@millionairesclub123.com for current rates and any additional questions.

Submit your questions about romance, relationships and parenting for the matchmaking experts in the comments below….

Filed under: Destin Pfaff,Rachel Federoff

I am in a relationship with my man for a year and 3 months but for the past 9 months the chemistry is gone. I love who he is I am just not physically attracted to him at all. I feel the flame has diminished. What do I do do I stick it out and pray for the flames or do I call it quits even though he is the most amazing man and comfort? If i left him I would break his heart. What do I do?

2. Mishyy

Dear Destin & Rachel,
    I’m 20 years old, and very friendly and get along with most people but I have kidney failure and guys always run for the exit as soon as I bring it up,(which is always comes up because its a huge part of my life) I don’t know what I should so that guys see that I can be a really great girlfriend if given the chance. Please help! :) Have a nice evening

I’m almost 30 years old and I still get nervous talking to girls, is there any advice you have for helping me get over it?

I am in college and realize I still have a long time before settling down, but how can I date successfully without giving it up on the first couple dates? How do you make 20-somethings stick around without firing all your bullets in the beginning?!

5. Natalie

I am currently in a ‘friends with benefits’ situation going on 4 years now. At this point, I want us to work on an actual relationship. How do I tell this guy without running him off? I’m pretty sure he’s a commitment phobe!!

6. BeeBee

I have been with my current boyfriend for the past 3 years. We are highschool sweethearts and madly in love even though we’re both only 20 years old. Because of school we are suffering through a long distance relationship. I really want to transfer to his school next year because the long distance is beginning to take a toll on our relationship as well as the personal strain we both feel. Is this a good idea? I really love him and want to be with him but is it smart to change my life plans for a guy?…oh, and how long should we wait for marriage. I feel as though if he gave me a ring tomorrow I would be walking down the aisle the next day. I’m ready to make it official. It’s been 3 years; that’s long enough, right?

hey anonymous, I am also 20 years old and i just broke up with my boyfriend of three years. I go to a private college and he goes to community college about 45 mins away. I was even debating transferring schools to be closer to home because i realized he was the one i wanted to be with. Unfortunately, something out of the blue happened and it really put things into perspective for me. I think it is a great thing that you guys seem to feel the same way about each other after three whole years! I feel like the first year is like a honeymoon, the second year your really learning about your significant other, and if by the third year, you still feel the same way and have that attraction to each other, you guys are probably meant to be. However, I do not think it is smart to change schools! Having your own distance from each other is allowing the both of you to explore and establish your relationship on a different level. It allows you to have your own individual personal space while simultaneously letting you “cherish” and appreciate the time you have together. I also think you should wait until you are both finished college to get married. I understand we are the same age, but i feel like we can really relate to each other. Focus on yourself and who you are for the rest of your college years so that you a a whole before you become his other half for life! I wish you the best of luck and i hope everything works out for you!

Hey there! I’ve been waiting around for my best friend to ask me out for 4 years now. Thing is we’ve dated other people, throughout the course of our friendship, etc. Now, at one point, I did propose a relationship would be a good option, and got blatantly rejected. A year later, and things have changed and he has feelings for me now. How can I stand my ground with possibly getting a relationship finally from him, but at the same time, not letting him think he can walk all over me, thinking I’ve been here all along?

8. Doll Face

I met this guy recently. We’ve been speaking to each other for about a month. We hit it off pretty well and the feeling is mutual. For the first few weeks he would send texts, call or speak to me on msn. I really like him but I’m just taking things slow. I just want him to show me a good time and in return do the same for him, and build togther then we can go from there. Keep in mind we haven’t had a real first date due to my hectic schedule, but he does make an effort to ask me if i am free to go out with him. I guess he understands. But recently he’s been doing the disappearing act.

I still text, email or call when I can just to catch up with him. But now he doesn’t answer or text as much as he did in the beginning. But when he does he reassures me that he’s still interested and continues like everything is fine. But I feel differently or maybe I am reading into it too much. Due to the fact that some days, he’s constantly communicating with me. One minute he’s hot the next he’s cold. So I just need to know if he’s still interested, or is he preoccupied with something else or someone?

My guess is after a month of you rejecting his offers to “let him know when you can hang out” he’s getting a bit frustrated. I get that you have a hectic schedule, but if you want to see where this is going, make a date. Even if it’s short, meeting each other will help.

9. rori

Hi. Just wanted to let you know that I was watching the episode where your millionaire-ess was so painfully rude to her date that she left him at the door and I would like to apologize on behalf all all women everywhere for her appalling behaviour. I struggle to date too and have suffered through some dreadful dates but I was ashamed when I saw her run away from the car and leave him holding her shoe. And even if she had to use safety pins and duck tape she should have worn the dress!!! I mean really what a lovely gesture. How ungrateful can someone be.
    There is no excuse for being unkind. All people are worthy of our respect and he deserves better. I think he seemed like such a genuine, kind person. I hope you are able to match him with a wonderful woman and his warmth will be rewarded with many years of happiness.
    Meanwhile I learn from every episode and laugh myself silly on occasion. Ok well maybe more than occasionally. I sometimes wish you lived here and could use your team’s magic to find me a partner. But Patti’s line about there being a person for everyone from 19 to 90 keeps me chin up, facing forward and marching on. I was blessed enough to find fulfilling love once and I keep the faith that it can happen again.
    Meanwhile all the best to all of you. Keep up the great work and always remember to hug the ones you love every day because you never know how many days you have left.
    Best wishes. Rori

Hi I’m a huge fan of the show and I think u guys r great!! This is random but I saw the episode of millionaire matchmaker where u had a photo shoot with your gorgeous baby! I’m wondering if u can tell me what the pram that destin was strolling is called! It’s gorgeous I want one! Thanks

Comment: I think it’s too bad that you choose such an awful name for your child.

12. Karin

There is a man I like very much. I just can’t show him my feelings and I don’t know whether or not he is married. He never talks about a wife or a girl-friend. I can’t say too much but it’s a businesslike relation. Is there something I can do? Another problem is that I am probably much older than him.