Jennifer Garner And Violet Horse Around NYC

Jennifer Garner And Violet Horse Around NYC

Jennifer Garner and Violet looked like they had a fun time in New York City on Tuesday (August 24).

The 4-year-old went with her mom to see the Broadway production of Mary Poppins at the New Amsterdam Theater. Afterwards they enjoyed a horse and carriage ride around Central Park!

It sure seemed like an action-packed afternoon. Earlier in the day Violet’s little sister, 1-year-old Seraphina, got to join them on a shopping trip to American Girl Place.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. Julia725

These photos are absolutely precious! How adorable!

Sorry I do not remember who made the comment about Jen having clones lol, but they were SO right!!! They are all peas in a pod and all so gorg!

They always look super happy! Well done! Not easy, least not in public!!!!

Wish I had a wee girl, pink rocks!!! But also love my boy endlessly!!!

These picture are beautiful! Her girls always look so happy, it’s so nice to see. And I think Violet’s dress is from Bonpoint’s fall collection, i love it!

So precious! These two are so adorable and Jen loves hanging out with her girls. Can’t wait to see sweet Sera join them for these kind of fun outings. Thanks CBS for giving me something to smile about today.

gorgeous mom and daughters. All so precious!

Really can’t the stupid paps find someone else to take pictures of? I’m so sick of seeing photo’s of this family every five minutes on every site on the internet.

Aww; Violet is SO cute! Jenn looks like an amazing Mom!

9. she has a great fun in NYC

It is better than looking at Sloppy seconds namely Suri Cruise who never
    puts a comb through her hair at all@@@…Nice to see her doing things with
    the kids..Sure Sera would love this ride too..

Yes, Sera would enjoy the carriage ride but I think she might be a little young to sit through the Mary Poppins presentation.

I am glad she doesn’t allow the paps to stop her from enjoying her time with her kids. They will never be this age again and should be exposed to the kinds of things she exposes them too.

I feel sorry for those who resent seeing her and her kids on here or any other website. How sad for them. Everybody doesn’t like something but nobody doesn’t like *Sara Lee*.

So true….Suri is always a mess and looks like such a weird kid!

Nice!

I may be alone on this…but I think Violet looks just like her dad. Well, except for the dimples and ears, they are all mom and her facial features are all dad.

Vi is a clone of Ben in that last pic!

Poor kid has water skis for feet.

Jenn is simply a great mom…i love the way she handles the kids…….
    violet is adorable.