Jodie Sweetin Welcomes Daughter: Beatrix Carlin!

Jodie Sweetin Welcomes Daughter: Beatrix Carlin!

Jodie Sweetin has a full house!

The 28-year-old actress and her boyfriend Morty Coyle welcomed daughter Beatrix Carlin on Tuesday (August 31), People reports.

Jodie was amazing and is doing great,” proud papa Coyle says. “We are now the proud, excited parents of Miss Beatrix Carlin Sweetin Coyle. We’re already madly in love with Beatrix and are so grateful for the support from our family and friends. And we can’t wait for her big sister Zoie to meet her.”

Beatrix, whom dad is already calling “Bea,” weighed in at 7 lbs., 4 oz. and was 19 inches in length. She is the couple’s first child. Sweetin is also mom to 2-year-old daughter, Zoie, with ex-husband Cody Herpin.

We just spotted the happy couple at the Boom Boom Room on Saturday – two days before Beatrix’s arrival!

Congratulations to the Sweetin-Coyle family!

Filed under: Births,Jodie Sweetin

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH better name this time! Beatrix is adorable…

2. Courtney

congratulations to the family though didn’t baby Beatrix arrive a bit early.

3. camille

Congratulations! I hope the statement means that everything went well despite the baby’s early(?) arrival.

4. klutzy_girl

Congratulations! I love the name. And I hope Jodie’s doing well!

5. mackenzie

Congratulations i like the name Beatrix.

6. Courtney

even this site originally reported that Jodie was due in october. but second third fourth children are known to arrive early or on time. it seems like everybody is healthy otherwise it would say so or the announcement wouldn’t have come out so soon.

7. Dee

Congrats to the proud parents! I wasn’t expecting a name like Beatrix though… I like Zoie because (I think) it’s very original but cute too. Beatrix is a bit more common, and a bit old fashioned in my opinion… But I think Beatrix is better than Beatrice! Love Carlin though! Anyway just my opinion (don’t mean to offend anyone!), wish them well!

8. Lilli

Funny I wasn’t expecting a name such as Beatrix either… maybe they like that you can use nicknames like Bea or Trixie? Congratulations to the family! Hope they are all doing well, everybody healthy and happy!

9. Suri

Congrats did you know that her sister on the show Candace Bure and her
    husband’s wine company was the wine for the ET Emmy Party with a big