Rapper T.I. & Wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle Arrested

Rapper T.I. & Wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle Arrested

It appears that the honeymoon is over for newlyweds T.I., and Tameka “Tiny” Cottle.

TMZ reports that the couple, who are parents to two sons, Clifford, and Major together, were arrested on possession of a controlled substance. The substance in question – marijuana.

The couple were reportedly pulled over around 10:30 last evening (Sept 1), in Los Angeles, Calif. when the L.A. County deputies smelled what they believed was marijuana. The couple were then arrested after a search of their vehicle.

The two are still in custody, and their bail has been set at $10,000, though things may be a bit more difficult for T.I., who is currently on probation after spending seven months in prison for “federal weapons charges.”

The couple, who have three other children from previous relationships, were married on July 30, 2010, have been together since 2001.

Filed under: Tiny Cottle

Photo credit: Fame Pictures

All they have to say is that”they didn’t know it was weed”, thought it was
    “Big Red Tobacco!”…meh, it might work for Paris Hilton (Kanye Shrug) LOL!!
    The crazy part is their jewelry is more than $10,000.( why so high of a bail)…His new song “I got ur Back”…true love

2. Anon1

TI is hot, I have always wondered why he settled for Tameka who seems to be a mess. Well, there is no accounting for personal taste.

3. Janna

What pillars of society. These are the people we hold up as idols? These are who our children aspire to be?

We’re in trouble.

“These are who our children aspire to be?”

Cmon are they any worse then the rolling stones? Or these sports heroes who are all juiced up? We’re drawing the line here?

I agree. TI is very charasmatic. Very charming and cute.

6. SiervaMaria

Sorry, but TI and Tiny don’t make sense. He has so much potential and she is so “back in the day.” He’s in a mag called RESPECT this month and oh my goodness! He’s so fine and so talented and Tiny is just so neither. I give the man props for loyalty. She just doens’t seem interested in helping him rise above the ghetto life.