Kendra Wilkinson Is Working On Body, Then Baby

Kendra Wilkinson Is Working On Body, Then Baby

Mom-of-one Kendra Wilkinson is eager to add to her brood – but she hopes to get her pre-baby body back first.

“I’m trying to get my body back into six-pack shape right now. I just want to get back into shape and do me,” says the reality star, who is mom to 8-month-old son Hank.

Saying that she and her husband Hank Baskett plan on trying for baby #2 next summer, Kendra shares, “We want to make sure we are ready for [another baby] and not be in over our heads. Give Hank what he needs first and then focus on number two.”

The Girls Next Door star recently revealed that she will eventually turn to liposuction, saying, “I will 100 per cent have lipo after my second baby, because until then, I know I will never be satisfied looking in the mirror.”

Filed under: Kendra Wilkinson

Photo credit: Fame Pictures

1. suzan

Please Kendra, SHUT UP!

This chick needs to get over herself, if she is so freaking worried about her precious body maybe she shouldn’t have had a baby in the first place!

I think she is raw honesty!! Go Kendra!! We all had body insecurities post baby and we ‘normal’ folk live in a world that is a lot less plastic. I completely understand her feelings and think she’s doing a great job as a mum!!

Every single word that comes out of her mouth is just plain STUPID to me.

I understand what she is saying but the problem is that is ALL she ever talks about. Enough already. It’s so boring and narcisistic. There has to be other things that she can talk about.

everyone is getin pregnet omg

i love kendra.a gr8 role model . i look up to her as a girl.she so cool. baby no. 2 is a good idea.why not i would lov to have a baby.