Amy Adams & Darren Le Gallo’s Saturday Stroll

Amy Adams & Darren Le Gallo's Saturday Stroll

Junebug star Amy Adams and her fiancé Darren Le Gallo went for a stroll with their adorable baby girl Aviana in New Orleans on Saturday (September 4).

The happy couple – who have been together since 2002 – recently became first time parents on May 15.

The family-of-three are in town while Amy shoots her latest flick, On The Road.

Filed under: Amy Adams,Aviana Le Gallo

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. Heart

Baby Aviana so beautiful

What a cutie!

3. Courtney

Aviana’s face melts my heart everytime I see it. she’s just too adorable for words and she completes her parents nicely perfect little hollywood princess. like Opehlia Dahl or Katherine Flynn before her. granted Ms Dahl was her mothers 4th child not her first. and it was alot different in the 60′s than now if you were a big enough star you got longer breaks between films when you had just had a baby. for example Ophelia’s mom didn’t go back to work until she was nearly 8 months old though that ended up being very short due to a series of strokes. that nearly killed her and Ophelia’s baby sister Lucy whom she was 3 months pregnant with at the time.

4. Anna

She is super cute. But I wonder if they didn’t get a normal stroller? The baby is always in the car seat, which is not good for them.

5. Alexandria

What is up with Courtney and her obsessions with the dahls family? Seriously whenever I read her post she always has to mention the dahls family avianna is adorable.

6. Sweet

Beautiful baby so cute

7. Courtney

lay off They’ve been on my mind alot lately as their mother is one of my all time favorite actresses and she passed away recently. don’t take it negatively that Aviana’s sweet little face reminds me of Lucy’s it’s meant to be a compliment. all children are precious and it’s not uncommon to see one celeb in the face or manerisms of another. why don’t we agree to disagree and just say congrats to her adoring parents.

8. AnnieMouse

I think it’s great to see that Amy isn’t back to a super- slim “Hollywood shape”!! It always makes me sick to see the ladies slim down so fast…take time to be with your baby!! She looks amazing and i hope she stays healthy looking and doesn’t get too thin!! Good for you Girl!!!

9. Kelpy