Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore Attend Baby Party For James Van Der Beek

Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore Attend Baby Party For James Van Der Beek

Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore spent this past Sunday celebrating the upcoming arrival of James Van Der Beek and Kimberly Brook’s baby.

The event was held at the Hollywood Hills home of Balthazar and Rosetta Getty, who also were the hosts. The party had a pink theme and guests were served sushi, sliders, beet salad and mixed veggies.

Moore’s daughters Rumer, 22, and Scout,19, also attended.

“The party was very small and intimate,” a source tells People. “Ashton and Demi looked happy and totally unaffected by recent relationship rumors. James and Kim were glowing. Despite being about to burst, Kim looked amazing.”

Filed under: Demi Moore

Photo credit: Flynet Pictures

Demi is looking a little tight in the face. Ya know? How old is she?

Isn’t getty the dude who cheated on his wife with Sienna Miller last year? I may be out of the loop and this is resolved, but man…cheating. yuck. Publicly cheating with a movie star and having it in the tabloids. Doubly yuck.

3. Marilyn

Demi is 47; 48 in November.

4. Kelpy

This dress is very pretty on Demi, it softens her. I hope I look half as good when I’m 48!

5. mathew

adore Maura West and I admit I am a huge CarJack fan (a fan of the romance b/w her character and Jack Snyder, 1z0-051 another character).

I am soooo thrilled for her and Scott; by everyone’s account she is 310-065 a fabulous person and very loving mom.

I have mixed feelings about them writing the pregnancy in though. If they do, I want it to be Jack’s baby, but if they don’t…well…the writers 350-040 haven’t exactly been kind to Maura’s character when she goes on maternity leave (ie. the Simon disastor for fellow ATWT watchers)! LOL

6. nz.cathrine

Oh, the petty little famewhores and their desire for any kind of attention. Last week, before Star Magazine reported that Ashton Kutcher was maybe-boning a hot blonde at Madeo , Demi Moore had twit-picd a few Photos of herself posing in her Bikini (photos here 70-296) . They got a lot of play because of the cheating story, but they probably would have gotten a lot of play anyway, just because Demi – at 47 years old 70-693 – acts like a tween girl playing with gadgets.