Brian Austin Green & Kassius Wait It Out

Brian Austin Green & Kassius Wait It Out

Actor Brian Austin Green had his 8-year-old son Kassius to keep him company as he waited for his new bride Megan Fox to finish up her appointment at a nail salon in Beverly Hills, California today (September 8). He is such a cute kid!

Both of Kassius’ parents are in the industry – mom Vanessa Marcil-Giovinazzo, known most recently for her work in the FOX series Las Vegas, made her long awaited return to General Hospital just last month.

Filed under: Brian Austin-Green,Kassius Lijah Marcil-Green

Photo credit: LRR/Fame Pictures

1. Barbara

I’m surprised you would post this photo, Brian obviously looks very unhappy that he and his son are being photographed by the paparazzi.

I don’t think he was mad, he just looks surprised. He was looking at his phone and then looked up.

4. AnnieMouse

I think the photo looks like a photo op…I’m sure it’s not, but it really looks like it could be in a magazine trying to sell shoes or something…his son is very cute!

5. antigoniem

I thought this was a photo from a magazine until I read the description.

6. Sophia

Brian’s expression is pretty funny. Kassius is such a cute kid! And I love his name :)

This photo does not look real it look like it was ether Photoshop or professionally done their just something off about it. If you compare this photo to other photos taken by the paparazzi you will see the difference it just to perfect the color the pose everything.