Gisele Bündchen’s Big Apple Boy

Gisele Bündchen's Big Apple Boy

Supermodel mom Gisele Bündchen was spotted out for a stroll with her 9-month-old son Benjamin in New York City on Wednesday (September 8).

The mother-son duo went for a stroll with friends after having lunch at Balthazar in SoHo. The 30-year-old new mom made her return to the runway last night at NYC’s Fashion Night Out show.

Benjamin’s father is Gisele’s husband, football star Tom Brady.

Filed under: Benjamin Brady,Gisele Bundchen

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

Can her daisy dukes get any shorter??? You’re a mother now, grow up.

So what? Being a mother doesn’t change what a person should or should not wear. If I had a body like hers, I’d dress like that too.

• HLBronson

I really dislike Gisele’s holier-than-thou attitude, but who cares about her shorts? I’m no Gisele Bundchen, but I’m a 5’8″ 125 pound mother of a 3 year old little girl…and you know what? Every now and then it’s ok to show off the legs! God forbid we wear something that makes us feel sexy/attractive after having a child. I feel bad for your husband, you frumpy old lady! ;)

2. Cabos

I thought that kid walk already, or fly or say the abc. jk.

Okay, is she gorgeous or what! She can rock it! Gorgeous child! Tom Brady is handsome and Gisele is beautiful. Good for her!

4. Jennifer

Does anyone else agree with me that since the second this woman got pregnant she has had such a miserable look on her face? Remember Mariska Hargitay? She was always just beaming & glowing!!! So many other celeb moms have just a glow after their baby.. even Jessica Alba! Gisele just plain looks miserable.

She looks gorgeous and so does her baby boy. Probably hates the paps for following her all the time. You obviously missed the picture where she posed during her pregnancy and then the pic of her right after she gave birth. She looked happy and content.

Mothers shouldn’t dress like tramps but then again look who we’re talking about.

• antigoniem

Would you rather her dress like Shauna Sand??? She’s a VICTORIA SECRET MODEL, she could be wearing FAR less clothing. If I had that body, I would be walking around in lingere (sp?) all day (in my house of course lol).

6. Ella

With a body like that she can wear what she wants. She is very lucky and she is a great mom too. Good for her.

7. nosoupforyou

Reminds me of Michael Jackson putting stuff over his kid’s faces.

8. anonymous

I want those legs!!!!

GASP!!! that kid has a pacifier on? I would think the Holier than thou Gisele would not put such a thing in the kid’s mouth…

I think we are all losing a little perspective here. Her clothes are perfectly fine. If there’s anything to criticize, it’s those heinous shoes she’s wearing. Thong booties? Really? Those are godawful.

11. Carey

Gisele must be the most hated and envied person in the world if I was going to judge according to the people here. The woman is just a model and have everyone eating at her hands. Truely amazing.
    Her son Benjamin will be learning the art and science of controling people after he turns 6 years old or earlier.
    I’m finding Gisele to be too much overbearing and protective. That’s a really good reason to hate her.

I do think her shorts are too short LOL. And her boots don’t fit well with it. Bad choices.

beautiful woman! You haters are all jealous!

those shorts look amazing on her! look at those legs!

Seriously, those legs are each a mile long!! I’d be wearing Daisy Dukes, too!

And again the Gisele hate….

16. Sweet

I want see baby

17. Sophia

I can totally imagine the pair of them like basking in Tuscan sunlight by the ocean or something, I dunno. They just look so sweet and timeless.
    Her shorts are pretty short, but I mean, look at the legs coming out of them! As if you wouldn’t want to show them off! I think everyone’s just jealous, I know I am ;) Benjamin is super-sweet, and his name is really lovely and simple and strong.

She is absolutely stunning! Wow – gorgeous legs!

She sure is a hot mama! Absolutely beautiful!

wow, look at her legs, Stunning.