Jon & Kate Plus Hate (?)

Jon & Kate Plus Hate (?)

According to Kate Gosselin, 35, there is still a great deal of post-divorce stress between her and her ex-husband, Jon, 32. During an appearance on Live with Regis and Kelly last Friday she spoke with Kelly Ripa and guest host Anderson Cooper about her concerns for their eight children.

It’s…you know,” she said. “I do try to keep it as peaceful as possible.” The level of tension “depends on the day.”

The greatest point of contention seems to involve the time the children spend at their father’s home. Kate claims, “I basically wait for the phone call from how many of them want to come home.” She then went on to say that Jon’s apartment “is not [their] home; it doesn’t feel like home to them … they want to be at home — in their house.” She lives nearby in Wernersville, Penn.

It may be that their difficulties arise from the newness of the situation. Kate pointed out that the latest visitation schedule (part of their custody arrangement) is still “new to us. It’s only been three months that he’s actually been spending time with them and taking them.”

After seeing his ex-wife’s appearance on television, Jon defended himself via Twitter.

As much as I want to respond to numerous LIES recently claimed on Regis and Kelly, I will refrain. I have learned from the past that it’s a waste of my time and energy. I am ‘rising above’, and refuse to engage in any sort of public argument that could potentially harm or upset my children. My children and the people in my life know the truth, and that is what’s important.”

Filed under: Jon Gosselin,Kate Gosselin

Photo credit: Fame

GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY. GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY , GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO, AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY!!! AND STAY AWAY FOREVER!!!!

I wish these shows would stop interviewing Kate. She is nothing but a witch with a fake smile and fame intentions. If she was a good mother or a good person she would stop bad mouthing her ex…………

lol @ anonymous and the headline!

Ok he responds by saying he’s not going to respond? And Kate didn’t bad mouth him..she simply stated the facts..

5. Moore1

People who use caps in their writing are immature. He also confirms his immaturity by responding and looking crazy on twitter though he said he would refrain. Good job.

I bet John could stat allot of facts about famewhore Kate but he not and I say good for him for realizing he was being immaturity is refraining from comment to what Kate says about him. But we all no she won’t because she care more about being famous then the negative affect her bad mouthing her kids father on TV were all their friend can see is doing to her kids. For anybody who say that she only doing what she do it proved for her kids is just as delusional as she is. Kate and the kids all get paid million for doing Kate plus 8 and she get support from John and yes he does have money whether he has a job or not he get paid a percentage along with Kate and the kids for each reruns of John & Kate plus 8 that is aired. With the money she made Kate could move into a smaller house live off the money she made from both shows for the rest of her life taking care of her kids and writing books.

as much as i dislike this pair (not sure who irks me more) i was shocked by kate’s comments on regis and kelly the other day. first of all, i’m not sure why she was on the show (i don’t think she was promoting anything). secondly, her disparaging remarks about john do nothing but hurt her children. what a selfish, immature, classless woman. i pity those kids.