Jon Voight Swoons Over Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie’s Kids

Jon Voight Swoons Over Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's Kids

Jon Voight is a gushing grandfather when it comes to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s six kids. OK! magazine reports the actor was promoting his show Lone Star at the FOX Fall Eco-Casino party Monday night when he spoke about them.

On Shiloh he said, “she’s four years old but you can never tell what she knows to look at her face all the time.”

He also added, “All the kids are smart, I tell you. They’re beautiful children.”

Voight does keep in contact with them online. “I’ve been away from my computer so I couldn’t get back to Maddox,” Voight revealed. “I’m probably going to see him while I’m here. If I can see them in the flesh, that’s better than [Skype].

Regarding the kids getting gossipy press, Voight says he doesn’t mind.

Sometimes you don’t like it because sometimes it’s distorted stuff. But I like seeing them no matter where they are. I don’t read the stuff; I just look at their picture and swoon. I love them.”

Filed under: Jon Voight

Photo credit: Fame Pictures

Awww, that’s kind of sweet.

That’s funny I remember Angie telling Ellen that her mom used to get celeb magazines and cut out the pics of Maddox because Angie never took pics of Maddox. I hate the tabloids because of their vile fictional stories but I admit looking at the pics of the celebrity children

Swoon? I find that a strange word to use in this context. Swoon is more for someone being in love with their spouse or boy/girlfriend. Not their grandchild/ren.

Swoon- overwhelmed by estatic joy. Dictionary.com

awww of course he would swoon, grandchildren can have that effect

6. Tazina

I agree. Swooning comes in different forms, and he is a proud grandfather of six beautiful children.

• cam

I am a grandmother of four swoon worthy children. Swoon is the perfect word to decribe how a grandparent feels about their grandchildren. I never , EVER thought I could feel the kind of joy my grandchildren bring. I adore my own children and I love being a mother but there is something magical about grandchildren. Remove the everyday worries and responsibilities of being a parent and you are left with the pure joy of it. Now magnify that feeling of joy about a million times! Yes, I swoon over my grandchildren!