Salma Hayek & Valentina: First Day Of Preschool!

Salma Hayek & Valentina: First Day Of Preschool!

What a big girl!

Academy Award-nominated actress Salma Hayek-Pinault was seen taking her daughter Valentina, 3 next Tuesday, to her first day of preschool in Los Angeles on Tuesday (September 14).

Salma and her husband François-Henri Pinault are parents to Valentina. The 48-year-old French businessman is also dad to François, 11, and Mathide, 9, from a previous marriage.

Filed under: Salma Hayek,Valentina Paloma Pinault

Photo credit: Flynet

Um, I hate to be the first person to pipe in on this… but is she pregnant, too? (Along with Penelope C?)

2. Kancy

I don’t know but that outfit isn’t helping.

3. klutzy_girl

She definitely looks bigger in a certain area. (Just went back and looked at old posts to compare.)

Well i wonder if little Valentina will tell her class about Santa? This should be interesting

I was asking the same thing. Look at those boobs

6. cemetreesc

is she still breastfeeding?? her breasts look HUGE!

I also went back and looked at old pictures. Her breasts are huge and definitely bigger!

expecting a pregnancy announcement soon!

I’m usually the most skeptical of the oh-my-gosh-she’s-pregnant claims (I never thought that Jen or Gwen were pregnant with their third babies), but I think Selma is pregnant. The breasts are generally a dead give-away…

9. Sonya

I have to agree with everyone else. Her breasts look MUCH bigger than in recent pics and she doesn’t seem to have gained weight anywhere else, so pregnancy seems a distinct possibility.

10. Cabos

Valentina will tell all her preschool classmates that Santa doesn’t exist.

11. Joyce

Salma is 44 !! Way too old to be pregnant unless they want problems. Pinault is 48. She is simply very short and has gained weight since Cannes, when she looked more sleek.
    I guess it’s hard keeping the weight off at 4’11 or 5′ .