Jennifer Garner Laughs With Violet

Jennifer Garner Laughs With Violet

Valentine’s Day star Jennifer Garner was all smiles as she walked with her daughter Violet after school in Santa Monica, Calif. on Friday (September 17).

The adorable 4 1/2-year-old seemed to be pointing and chatting with the nearby paparazzi. I wonder what she said to them!

Jen’s hunky hubby, Ben Affleck, was recently gushing about his gorgeous girls, saying, “I am madly in love. I have the best family.” The happy couple are also parents to 20-month-old daughter Seraphina.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News / Flynet

i think jennifer garner is pregnant!!

Wonderful mom, dad and gorgeous daughters!

hav a great day

I’ve never seen a bad picture of this kid!

I was just thinking how ‘not pregnant’ Jen looks here and then noticed the post that thinks she is! Violet is looking a lot like Ben in these pics.

You have to notice the tricky clothing, take it from someone who hid her pregnancies. She is wearing very low waisted pants, the sweater rides higher with a black shirt underneath. Clothes can give an illusion, this outfit does. Just like the dress at the premiere in Toronto, cleverly chosen. You cannot deny the photo where the wind blew her shirt up and you could see her belly or when she had her workout clothes on and her belly was very pregnant looking to me.

7. Alma

and why on earth would you chose to hide the pregnancy after you are flauting your kids every day in front of the camera. hypocrite!!!

To Alma: She is not flaunting her kids she is walking on a public street. If you don’t like seeing celebrity children seen why are you on this site? I admit I like it even though I feel guilty and perfectly understand Ben’s quote in TIME magazine. Question: Does it bother you to see your children being made out like they are celebrities?
    Yes. I don’t think it’s appropriate to make celebrities out of the children of celebrities. It’s one thing that my wife and I get it; that’s part of the bargain. But I don’t want my children to grow up with that kind of strangeness”

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2019626,00.html#ixzz0zvIZokqH
    And If somebody says “why don’t they hide their children then” I think its because they don’t want them to suffer and live a sheltered life just because all of a sudden children who have done nothing to deserve it have suddenly become celebrities becuase of sites like these. The affleck girls are simply more in demand than other children of celebrities.