‘Raising Sextuplets’ Dad Arrested For Domestic Violence

'Raising Sextuplets' Dad Arrested For Domestic Violence

It looks like the Gosselins aren’t the only reality show parents-of-sextuplets with problems. Bryan Masche, the father on the WE reality show Raising Sextuplets, was arrested on charges of domestic violence and resisting arrest, People is reporting.

Bryan, who is the father of Arizona’s second-only set of sextuplets, was charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and threatening domestic violence. He was taken into custody and later released on $3,500 bond.

According to a local Arizona newspaper, Bryan was arrested after a relative called 911 to report that the reality show dad was threatening his family while yelling and using profanities. When deputies arrived at the scene, Bryan was reportedly uncooperative with authorities. It has not been confirmed whether Masche’s wife and TV costar, Jenny, was involved in the incident.

Filed under: Bryan Masche,Celebrity Dads

Photo credit: Google

1. Yvette

And kids are. So great

2. Mack

Something about men that make them incapable of raising or co-raising a lot of kids. They are definitely the weaker sex because when it’s all said and done the woman (wife) is always left to raise the kids. That’s why i would never look down on women like Kate Gosselin. I’m sure Jon is happy to be not a fulltime dad so that he can live his life as bachelor while Kate has to raise the kids by herself. God forbid she goes on a tv show to get a breather people want to vilify her while Jon is free to sow his royal oats. Men suck.

• I said

Why are you TALKING about the Gosselin’s? This is NOT about those idiots, you idiot !!!!!!! :) Jenny is a wonderful lady, and grounded, isn’t trying to make the show about HER!! As a matter of fact SHE IS still working!! May God Bless her, and family.

• Judge Judy

If you respond with something worth reading perhaps you’d have other people agreeing with you. What ever happened to respectfully disagreeing with someone?
      Responding like an eight year old by calling someone names just makes you look foolish. Or to take a page from your notes, like an idiot.

• Sara

wow. chill.

if you freak out like this over a tv show about people you’ve never met before, I’d love to see your reaction to real problems.

3. Georgette

I’ve watched several TV shows regarding multiples. It’s plain to see that the stress involved in raising the kids is enormous so it didn’t surprise to hear of Masches arrest. However, he was not arrested for domestic violence, just the threat of it so your headline was quite unfair. I think the Masches made a huge mistake moving from Arizona to Florida. By doing so, they lost their entire support group. I hope that the stress dissipates. They are just too nice a family.

4. Tazina

These web sites certainly go in for the sensationalism aspect with their headlines, obviously a ploy to get people to stay and read more. I hope they can resolve their problems which stress probably played a role in. They’ve got a good thing going with the reality show so they need to stay focused and think of those college funds they need to be building for their family.

5. Anonymous2

It may have been Bryans dad he got into with. They don’t get along too well. Some of their family is too involved in their business, not just helping them with the kids, but their marriage and personal business. Perhaps he was angry at his dad? I don’t know. The pressures must be tremendous, plus they are trying to start a business. I am not going to judge him, until the facts are out. Plus they both go to counseling, so at least they both are trying to head off any problems at the very beginning.

6. wafflesmom

Ok, if you watch the show you know that he has an anger management problem he probably got from his dad, does not matter,he’s a jerk and needs professional help in dealing with that. No matter who he had the altercation with. He treats Jenny like a child and she needs to run, not walk, back to her family. And I would still take them over Kate ANY DAY! Kate is now a BRAND that happens to have children.

OMFG! Enough of this shit already. Quit worrying about being on TV and focus on raising your BABIES…..away from the cameras!!! I have a very BIG problem with the fact that none of those poor children ever ASKED to be put on cameras and for their lives to be shared with the rest of the world. If you like to be on TV, great, that is YOUR decision, but your children have NO CHOICE. Let them be kids and live their lives IN PRIVATE! It makes me sick that any parent would want to put their child on TV in a reality show, we should be trying to protect them.

• Anonymous2

AMEN to that. Children on reality shows suck. I wish the laws were there to protect them. Make it so tough that the parents change thier minds on filming.

8. Ainslee

They need money. That’s why they’re doing it. Raising that many children in today’s world must be hideously expensive. I can’t really blame them for that. People are so quick to judge. If they get out of the game while the kids are still young, should be no harm done and they’ll have money to educate them.

• Anonymous2

You do have a point too. IF they only do a some specials and NOT make it a “career” and their only jobs like a famous other couple. That would help with the money situation. Some go on tv and never know when to leave. like a bad house guest.

9. AnnieMouse

If I had that many kids I’d get charged with domestic violence too, only against MYSELF for being foolish enough to have that many children at one time (or at all in my opinion!!)!! Just plain crazy!!

10. Anon for today

Excusing this grown man’s behavior by saying, “If I had this many children, I would act a fool too!” is beyong rediculous and a complete over-simplification of the issue.

I’ve seen several episodes of this show and a few things are pretty clear to me as someone who has worked in child-welfare and social work for many years – primarily, this man shows many signs of being an abusive spouse. When he up and moved his family to another state, I was very concerned. You can see that Jenny acts like an abused wife – always apologizing for things are not her fault, sheepish, timid, goes along with whatever he says to do. They need family support – they have a lot of children, a little money and less patience. Yet, this man thought it would be best to move his wife away from everyone they know so he could abuse her in peace when the cameras weren’t rolling…and sometimes when they were.

Also pretty clear to me: he is a homosexual. I truly believe his anger comes from repressed sexuality. I know he’s “a God-fearing Christian” so he proabably doesn’t want to come out, but MY GOD he’s gay. Gay, gay, gay. It’s beyond obvious and I know a lot of people who agree.

• SIlly posts ..

They BOTH wanted to move. What are you saying? Jenny said she couldn’t wait to move too. Jenny even said they needed to be a family by themselves. The families interfere too much.

Bryan is a homosexual?? Glad you don’t work in your field any longer. How silly.

• Anon for today

What would pointing out the fact that I believe he’s a homosexual who, due to his Christian values, refuses to be honest about his sexuality, have to do with working in social services. It’s an observation, not a judgement.

11. Booper1

Wake up people!!! Remember when Kate had the birthday party for the sextuplets after she and Jon separated. Jon had to go back to the house three times for things Kate forgot; including the birthday cake!!

She said the got the party together all her own. What about the 4 or 5 people helping set up all things related to the party.

I agree, the nannies are raising the kids. They both said everything they does is for the kids. Give me a break!! They are definetley reaping all kinds of rewards from the money coming in. She wears better shoes, clothes, has nannies, a driver, a huge house, takes great vacations, etc. Jon is no different.

She does not want anyone on the show to get paid besides her. That is why her brother and sister-in-law are not allowed on the show anymore.
    She didn’t even want her parents to be on the show!!!!!!

Jon always said on the show that he is a father with 8 kinds and is only in his early thirties. He is also enjoying his divorce. He doesn’t have to take care of the kids so much. He can just go out and party, party, party.

I was glad when Kate had to apologize to Jon regarding a lot of the things she said to him out shopping or at home. Like “what planet are you on” (regarding the refrigerator drawer for the kids juice boxes, etc.) when they had the kitchen remodeled. Jon use to work at a place where he helped design kitchens.

Regarding the Maches, I could see he was a timebomb waiting to explode. He was always yelling at Jenny. I think she was afraid of him. She was very timid. Also, Kate only worked on the weekends as a nurse. Jenny works full time (40 hours) and still has to do all kinds of things after she got home from work. I knew her husband wouldn’t take care of he kids like Jenny.

I could go on, but my blood pressure is going up.

12. Booper1

She didn’t even want her parents to be on the show!!!!!!

I could go on, but my blood pressure is going up.

13. Dee

I absolutely agree with ‘Anon for today’. I too believe that Bryan Masche is a closeted homosexual. While it’s true that he probably gets the basis of his rage from his father’s example, you don’t have to watch this show very much to realize that he despises his wife. All I have ever seen Jenny Masche do is work hard to support HIS goals and the majority of what I see him doing is whining, complaining, and emotionally abusing his wife.
    The things he is comfortable saying to her and the behavior he exhibits in front of their children while on camera is alarming. I can only imagine what it is like when the cameras are not there.

I think this is a young man who was raised by a bullying father, a dependent, whiny mother and in a conservative household to boot. He probably feels like he could never reveal his true sexual orientation to his father and mother. His father belittles him over small things such as household chores. Can you imagine how he would behave if told his son is gay?

I think Bryan Masche found Jenny and latched onto her because she has a sweet disposition, was well into her 30′s and desperately wanted children.
    Perhaps he figured she would be the perfect ‘beard’ and he could have some semblence of a life that would be deemed ‘acceptable’ by his parents.
    He has stated on the show, in an episode that showcased one of the couple’s counseling sessions, that he carries a great deal of resentment against his wife for having those children.

Bryan Masche’s behavior is appalling and I don’t think it is a farfetched idea to believe that Jenny Masche and their children are in danger from this man.
    I do, however, believe that his anger issues quite possibly stem from a deep seated feeling of frustration and hopelessness because he feels he is forced to live a lie.

I hope this family can figure out their issues so that all involved can be happy and safe.

14. Dee

Thanks, Anon. Did you see that Bryan Masche was arrested earlier this month on a domestic violence charge? Seems he was trying to take three of the children somewhere against their mother’s wishes and was also packing guns to take along. All that in addition to threatening his wife’s father.
    This guy is seriously disturbed.