Dean McDermott Dishes On Family Bonding Time

Dean McDermott Dishes On Family Bonding Time

Home Sweet Hollywood star Dean McDermott, husband of Beverly Hills 90210 star Tori Spelling, has revealed his family’s favorite time to bond – manicure/pedicure time!

McDermott shared that he and Spelling enjoy painting each others nails, telling In Touch Weekly, “I call it ‘Male Polish.’ I mean we started doing each other’s nails and I love it, I’m wearing blue right now on my toes! I don’t know why everyone doesn’t do it!”

Spelling added, “I wanted to paint my nails gun metal for the night, so I borrowed [Dean’s] nail polish.”

Of the kids joining in on the fun, McDermott said, “Whenever we can, they come get manicures and pedicures with us and they love it! Liam has blue and red on his toes like Spider-Man this week and green on his fingernails like The Hulk.”

The reality show stars are parents to Liam, 3, and Stella, 2, and have been married since 2006.

Filed under: Dean McDermott

Photo credit: Fame Pictures

So now Dean is polishing Tori’s nails instead of riding his motorbike… Exciting life for a man! (wow, am I bitchy)

Dean is a wimpy idiot!

who cares what these nobody’s are doing. Dean needs to get a life. Sounds like he should be a “real” man and go out and get a “real” job. A little too much time on his hands huh?!

What a life he is home polishing nails and wifey is jetting to NY for interviews, book signings and to sell jewerly. He definitely needs to get a real acting job and gain more independence–reminds me of K-fed back in the day spending all of wifey’s earnings. Freak!

5. Hanh

omigod…She looks so very sickly. What happened? She lost way too much weight. She looked much better when she was thin but healthy looking.

He is a poor excuse for a human being. Go out and get a job. You sound like an idiot Dean!

So sick of this family! Tori was on The View today. I shut off the TV! Can’t stand the sight of her!Dean is pathetic!

Feel bad for those kids. Parents are such desperate wanna-bes.