‘Raising Sextuplets’ Bryan Masche – Arresting Developments

'Raising Sextuplets' Bryan Masche - Arresting Developments

According to PEOPLE, Bryan Masche, star of the reality TV show, Raising Sextuplets was arrested at 2 p.m. on September 11. The father-of-six was charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, threatening domestic violence and using profanities. He was also quoted as threatening to “flatten” his father-in-law. The couple allegedly got into a disagreement which then escalated into verbal abuse. The police reported that Bryan, 32, was “becoming more aggressive.”

Apparently the couple could not agree on where to drive their six children: Savannah, Bailey, Grant, Cole, Molli and Blake. He wanted to go 200 miles to Lake Havasu but his wife, Jennifer Masche, 29, wanted to drive to Phoenix, a distance of approximately 90 miles from where they were staying.

When the police arrived the arresting officers had to threaten to taser Bryan as he refused to comply with their request to handcuff him. The police report said he shouted “I didn’t do anything!” Also, he “locked and held his arms in front of his body in a manner to prevent them from being secured.” One officer stated that, “While in my patrol vehicle, Bryan continued to be belligerent.”

Bryan was reluctantly transported to Yavapi County Detention Center where he had his mugshot taken while delivering a broad grin to the camera. He was later released on $3500 bail but will have to appear in court October 7 for a pretrial conference where he’s expected to answer to two counts of disorderly conduct for domestic violence – one count resisting arrest and one count threatening domestic violence.

This outburst is the latest in a history of domestic unrest. The couple spoke with PEOPLE in 2009. Bryan disclosed,

When you understand that there’s no way out of marriage that forces you to work on your marriage. If we’re going to be stuck with each other for the next 80 years, we better make it good.”

Jenny admitted that they “have totally brutal fights” and that their relationship is, “a work in progress” and, “not perfect.” Hardly surprising when they have the pressure of raising three year old sextuplets in the public eye. The reality show network, We TV, admitted that the couple were seeing a relationship counselor before the arrest.

In his first interview since the arrest Bryan spoke to RadarOnline.com saying,

I’m not a criminal! Look at my record – I was in the United States Air Force for eight years before working in pharmaceuticals. Now, I’m running my own finance company. At the moment I don’t want to comment further on this incident.”

How this will affect his reality show is unknown but as Bryan and his wife were being promoted as ‘more positive’ reality role models than Jon and Kate Gosselin, there may be an on-going effect.

To add more fuel to the fire, Popeater has just released the 911 call after Bryan began loading three of his screaming children and “some guns” into a van during a dispute with his wife. Click here to listen to the call.

Filed under: Bryan Masche,Jon Gosselin,Kate Gosselin

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

I just wanted to point out that his wife Jenny is actually 35 years old. It was mentioned on one of the episodes that I’ve recently seen.

He’s an immature jerk on the show that goes into rages. I did not like Jon or Kate on their show but on Raising Sextuplets, I cannot find anything I don’t like about Jenny. Bryan is so annoying whiny.

This is such sad news. Jenny is such a wonderful woman and mother with such a good heart. She is in pure bliss every minute she is with those kids – even when it’s hard. I hope something clicks and he straightens out. From watching him though, I fear he may not. Stay strong Jenny!

Jenny should take the kids and leave before one of them ends up hurt or worse. Bryan is a time bomb waiting to go off.

As someone who has watched this show since the beginning, this is NOT a surprise whatsoever. Honestly, I’m just thankful noone was hurt (this time). He has the hallmarks of being abusive: he’s already emotionally and verbally abusive to his wife, he’s whiny, controlling and very manipulative…not to mention extremly immature. I really hope she realizes that her Christian beliefs do not mean it’s better to stay in a horrible situation “until death” just for the kids.

6. Tazina

I don’t know how she conceived six children, naturally or artificially, but it should be nothing to strive for as marriages with multiples are under great stress and probably rarely survive. This marriage is obviously doomed. And no, it doesn’t help that he’s a controlling nut case.

Jenny Masche you need to leave him before they take your children away because of him!!! you are a great mother and very hard working, you can do it on your own, he doesnt really help you with the kids anyway, you are not alone, you have such wonderful parents that will be there for you and your little ones. Bryan needs help! he’s always putting you down and you just stay quiet, to make a marriage work it takes two not just you! He is rude to your parents and sometimes can be aggresive with the kids. I think this whole incident is a big wake up call… I know it must be hard to think of leaving him but you will survive! you are not the first or the last woman that would go thrue a separation. I hope the best for you and your little ones!

I agree with what a few people already said…just by the show alone Bryan comes across rude and condesending toward his wife. And one can only imagine how he is OFF camera. You know people tone down their behaviors when they are being filmed. I’m not surprised at all this happened.

9. Anon-Pitt

Jenny is not a good mother if she continues to be in an abusive marriage. She will raise abusive adults or future victims of abuse.

She has to end this cycle.

Is he gay?

I am appalled at his behavior. Jenny, you deserve better. One thing I will say…Jenny is a nurse…so is Kate Gosselin. Don’t you find it interesting that Jenny WORKS for a living while Kate works at looking good for the cameras.

12. Debbie

He is immature, has an anger management problem and has low self esteem becuase of the way his father treats him, like he cannot do anything right. He needs tons of therapy.

Jenny is a Nurse Practitioner. Not that I am a fan of Kate Gosselin, on the other hand I haven’t walked in her shoes, either, but Kate is a working mother, just as actresses, singers, etc., etc. are working mothers. Why single Kate out? Do you honestly believe she would be spending more time with her 8 kids and be able to support them on an RN’s salary? She would be working 12 hour days!

Anonymous-
    Kate Gosselin is not a working mother. Kate makes millions off the backs of her children.

Kate Gosselin isnt a “poor single working mother”. She gets paid to be a mother on tv. Single working mothers all around the world would only dream of living her poor life. Lets see: 1 million mansion,nannies, bodyguards, 70K SUV, millions in the bank, free clothes and food for the kids. That is not a real hard working single mother!
    Jenny is a true hard working mother who hasn’t let fame go to her head and doesnt dress like a tramp for national tv.

Jennifer

• Kristin

thank you ugh if she just took a break from whining she would find she… has tons more free time… im sorry but you have 8 kids! time to let the booty shorts go! they shoulda left with her twenties!

16. gigi

This is so sad! I feel for Jennifer

17. gigi

Bryan reminds me of Scott Peterson.

Well put, you hit the nail on the head! I think she needs to move back home where her parents are and get the hell away from him, he treats her and those kids like crap and it’s only a matter of time before he hurts her or one of the kids! Now he has her in Flordia away from family and friends she has no one to turn too! Jenny wake up and run the other way as fast as you can!

18. mother of five

HEY HEY HEY a marriage goes both ways. Jenny always wants it her way and she will not discipline any of those 6 kids. If he tries she fights him, open your eyes. An angel she is not!

RUN JENNY RUN!

20. love bug

i cant believe they are spliting i thought they were really gonna work out its sad but her husbad is alot ocd and dose have anger probs hopefuly he will get help i dont thingk he is a cryminal at all i mean come on who wouldent snap with six babys

I have been watching the show since it began and was enthralled with the way Jenny handles the children. I was also enthusiastic about the support she was getting from her parents and Brian’s parents also. Both sets of parents attempted to convince them that Florida was too far. They both need a supportive family environment from friends and family to get through these very tough early years.
    I think Brian shows real tendencies of being abusive and needs to get his anger and his abusive ways under control. I agree that he is whiny, manipulative and immature. How many men do you know who are exactly like that at his age? This is a wake up call for both of them.
    They need family support, and Brian needs to deal with anger in a healthy way.
    Jenny is very mature and a great problem solver. I am sure she will figure this out. I hope they continue the program. This is about a family and its struggles to work out all the difficulties of a large brood of children.
    Stop getting angry at Kate Gosselin. Whatever she is doing, it’s legal and she is attempting to raise 8 children as a single parent. That has got to be challenging. If America buys the news, the dvds and other things, they have choices not to so you can not blame Kate for that.

you americans are crazy, first you fall in love within 2 days and one month later based solely on hormones and without any rational thought you spontaneously get married . two or three years later when you have kids and the hormones wear out you cant stand one another and get divorced.then you repeat the cycle all over again.

23. June

Just Americans really. I hope we are never like Europe or any other place on earth. Check your own country out for perfect marriages and then try again to write about any single country. Hopefully you are not in America and in whatever pitstain area of the world. Violence of any kind in any type of home is widespread and every class. Reach out and kindly help those in need so fewer of our people have to endure this misery.

Wow. The comment prior to this made all the difference in the world. I’m SO glad someone cleared that up!!!