Bethenny Frankel & Jason Hoppy: Dining In Tribeca

Bethenny Frankel & Jason Hoppy: Dining In Tribeca

Bethenny Frankel and her husband Jason Hoppy took their 4-month-old daughter Bryn out to an early dinner in New York City’s trendy neighborhood of Tribeca on Wednesday (September 21).

The former Real Housewives of New York City reality star has reportedly started filming the second season of Bethenny Getting Married? It’s rumored that the show’s title is going to be changed since she’s now a married mom.

Filed under: Bethenny Frankel

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. deeb2001

Such a cute family! I’m so glad she got rid of that ugly cow Briatax stroller. I love bugaboo strollers, I have 1 and the ride is really smooth.

I love this family!! So refreshing to see Bethanny wearing regular old Levi’s!! Cannot wait for season two!!

The fourth picture remind me of this picture of Charlotte prinze

Cute little girl I love her mum

I have a crush on Jason Hoppy. He is so cute and down to earth. So happy for Bethenny. Looking forward to Season 2 of her show. Can’t wait to see close ups of Bryn

I wouldn’t hold your breath about seeing Bryn on the show. Bethenny has made it clear Bryn will not be a part of the show. She said she doesn’t want Bryn on tv.

Oh goodness they are continuing her new show? I dont know anyone who watches it? It was not very good. i think she should concentrate on raising her baby. When he rhcild is older she can do reality show but her focus shoul dbe her baby.

I watched, her show is AWESOME! Ten times better than The Real Housewives of New Jersey or Atlanta or OC!

I loved her new show! I was hoping to see pictures as Brynn gets a few
    months older. I’d to see how Bethany handles Motherhood.
    She needs to coach my sisters daughter=in=law how to treat a new MiL, and new 1st time Grandma! You don’t cut her out of the picture and have your
    supervising teacher. whom you’ve known maybe a month. After all she is
    not family! What do You say?

9. Jennifer

I love her show, too! I think she is really interesting! Can’t wait for the show :)

I sincerely hope that Bethenny and Jason make it in their marriage. I say this only because so many celebrities dont. The loving and lasting marriages that work are so refreshing and beautiful to watch. I feel Jason and Bethenny have a very good chance. I love the two of them. I love how Jason expresses his love for Bethenny and his little girl. I just hope Bethenny always remember to respect her husband and don’t push him in the background too often. Her family comes first and the career second. I just don’t want to see Jason turn into a Bobby Zarin or Roger (Rachel Zoe’s husband) Poor guys!! I think Jason is a serious catch and I hope Bethenny doesn’t forget that. I have seen good men be taken advantage of and I also hope Bethenny is considering that second baby for her husband. Bethenny if it is possible do it. I am sure you wont regret it. Bryn will want a sibling in her life. Two babies is reasonable. Bethenny take care of your man. As a big fan we want to see more loving kindness and appreciation displayed from you for Jason and your new family in season 2 of BGM. Please stop making drinking such a big part of your life it is sending a negative message.