Jennifer Garner & Violet: Frozen Yogurt Fun

Jennifer Garner & Violet: Frozen Yogurt Fun

Mom-of-two Jennifer Garner picked up her 4 1/2-year-old daughter Violet from school and treated her to some frozen yogurt in Brentwood today (September 28).

The adorable mother-daughter duo seemed to be in deep conversation while sitting at a table in Menchie’s. Such a sweet pair!

Jennifer and her husband of 5 years, Ben Affleck, are also parents to 1 1/2-year-old daughter Seraphina.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner

Photo credit: GSI Media

1. Julia725

That fifth photo of Jen smiling at Violet is just precious. Love these two.

such sweet family…one of my faves in Hollywood. You can see the genuineness between the two. I also like the fact that Jen Garner doesn’t brag about her kids (cough: Katie Holmes “suri is artistic, Gisele “Ben is potty-trained, Jessica Alba “Honor is a bully”)….I don’t get how people think she’s pimping out her kids. It seems like she doesn’t let the paps get in the way of doing normal things with the kids

I don’t mind celebrities talking about their kids when ask during an interview when their promoting movies or music albums which happen maybe once or twice a year. But when they ( Kourtney Kardashian, kendra Wilkinson, Tori Spelling/husband Dean McDermott and Denise Richards) start tweeting about them and going to random magazines to talk about their kids for no reason then it become over kill. We don’t need to know a minuet by minuet update on what they and their kids are doing.

5. Mackenzie

sweet violet

i don’t she calls the paps because if she did i would think be more done up. she does not seem vain enough.

Do they really have to be photographed EVERY SINGLE DAY? Can you imagine being Jennifer Garner? Being followed by the paps every day when you just want to hang out with your daughter? (Yes, I watch this kind of pictures, but once in a while would be enough.) Although she seems to manage pretty well, I feel sorry for her!

Ummm Jen Garner goes on ad nauseum about how incrdibly bright Violet is. She is one of teh worst offenders.,…

Another day another set of Jen and Violet enjoying yogart and having a love fest pics. So sweet. They both look to be on cloud 9.

I know all mothers love their kids but this woman can’t hide (nor should she) how much she enjoys being with her girls. It is truly beautiful to watch and I suspect that’s why picstures of them are so popular on websites and in the pages of tabloids.

We are in love with celeb children and want to see how they are growing up and the similarities to our own children. All children are fascinating creatures and celebs’ children are no different.

10. AJ

I can’t for the life of me see how people can say nasty things about Violet’s looks. I think shes absolutely gorgeous :)

Why is she wearing a nightgown?