Sarah Jessica Parker: Twins & The City

Sarah Jessica Parker: Twins & The City

Mom-of-three Sarah Jessica Parker and the nanny were spotted with her 1-year-old twin girls, Loretta and Tabitha, in New York City this morning (September 28). On their way to a doctor’s appointment, SJP toted Loretta (blue hair bow) while the nanny held onto Loretta.

Meanwhile, Sarah’s hubby Matthew Broderick was seen walking their son James Wilke, 8 next month, to school.

The Sex and the City star recently said that nothing makes her happier than being with her family,

I love just being with my family — going to the grocery store, cooking dinner, putting my twins to bed, changing their diapers, getting my older son ready for school and packing his lunch. Staying home with my family and my husband is the thing I love most in the world. Is it sexy? I don’t know about that, but it sure is fun and it’s definitely unpredictable.”

Filed under: James Wilke Broderick ,Marion Broderick,Matthew Broderick,Sarah Jessica Parker,Tabitha Broderick

Photo credit: INFdaily.com / Pacific Coast News

WOW! The girls have gotten SOOO big since we last saw her with Tabitha in June! Holy cow! They are gorgeous! And walking! Wow! Such big girls now!

2. carolyn

Oh my gosh, they’re so big! And so cute!

OMG! hese twins are sooo adorable. Both Tabitha and Loretta have grown so much lately. And they both seem to be walking. I love the dresses they are wearing. They both will be beauties when they grow up. These two are among my favorite Hollywood twins along with the JP twins Knox and Vivienne and Anthony-Lopez twins Max and Emme.

They are absolutely adorable!

5. Alexa

Marion and Tabitha are gorgeous!

I thought they were Marion and Tabitha? Is Loretta a nickname/middle name?

Loretta is Marion’s middle name. SJP has stated numerous times they do not call her Marion. They call her Loretta. It’s the name she picked, James Wilkie picked her first name Marion.

8. Sophia

Aww they are so beautiful! And they’ve gotten so big!
    You got their names wrong though. The fairer one, with the blue bow in her hair, is Loretta, and the dark-eyed one is Tabitha. Oh well.

No they are right Sophia, SJP is holding Tabitha, Loretta is being held by the nanny. They did however switch babies in the third photo and SJP is carrying Tabitha in that one.

SJP is holding Loretta not Tabitha, the nanny has Tabitha.