Noel Gallagher Welcomes Baby No. 3: Sonny Patrick!

Noel Gallagher Welcomes Baby No. 3: Sonny Patrick!

Congratulations to Noel Gallagher and partner Sara MacDonald!

The happy couple welcomed their second child, a boy named Sonny Patrick on Friday, October 1, according to Britain’s The Sun.

The former Oasis star and MacDonald are already parents to 3-year old son Donovan. Noel also has a 10-year-old daughter Anais with ex-wife Meg Matthews.

The controversial rocker recently revealed he is putting his plans for a solo album on hold to make time for family: “I’m moving house and my missus is nine months pregnant so I’m not doing anything until well into next year. I’ll be doing nappies and all that malarkey.”

Filed under: Births,Noel Gallagher

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. Sonya

I never thought I’d say this, but I actually prefer Buddy (Jamie Oliver’s son’s name) to Sonny.

Sara looks amazing!

Welcome to Freshstyleshop, the hottest urban clothing site on the net! men’s gucci shoesWe offer great products from Gucci sneakers, prada sneakers, LV shoes,cheap gucci sneaker
    True Religion Jeans and many more! Our selection of products are always increasing for Men’s arimani shoesthe fact that we have new items added weekly to our selection.
    Discount gucci handbag All products on our site are already marked down 40-60% off retail price.
    Clae Shoes for men Freshstyleshop also backs all its orders with a 110% satisfaction guarantee,
    arimani shoesmaking sure that our customers are left satisfied with the hottest products on the net.

4. noel gallagher! fan

ahh so cute i bet donovan is made up with the fact that he has a new baby brother

5. noel gallagher! fan

poor baby he got saddled with a real bad name i hope he does not get teased by other kids

I like the name Sonny.