Nicole Kidman & Sunday: Pretty In Pink

Nicole Kidman & Sunday: Pretty In Pink

Academy Award-winning actress Nicole Kidman enjoyed a family day with husband Keith Urban and their adorable 2-year-old daughter Sunday Rose in Nashville, Tenn. on Friday (October 1).

The family-of-three were seen shopping at Target to gear up for Halloween. Keith was seen holding a miniature pumpkin, while Nicole and Sunday left the store with costumes and candies.

Keith recently opened up about being a proud family man:

Family is first and I just make sure that I spread my time amongst the things that I love to do as well. Balance is never achieved, it’s just maintained. And so far I’ve been able to maintain it.”

Nicole is also mom to Bella , 17, and Connor, 15, with ex-husband Tom Cruise.

Filed under: Halloween,Keith Urban,Nicole Kidman,Sunday Rose Kidman Urban

Photo credit: Fame

1. viviam

Sunday is adorable

2. H

My daughter has the same shirt as Sunday, and it is from Target. I love that even though they could spend hundreds on clothes, that they get some from Target. Rich or not, young kids thrash their clothes, it just doesn’t make sense to spend a lot on everyday clothes.

adorable family! Sunday is so cute!

4. Hopeso

OOOOOHHHHHHH Sunday is so Cute, good to see her, two, she is so big

5. Trish

I love her outfit, sooo cute!!!

Sunday is soo cute and it’s nice to see so many accepting of the fact that even though Nicole and Keith could spend a lot more money for baby clothes that they choose to also pay less. I’m sure they buy her expensive things as well. Don’t we all?

Good to see them. It’s been a while.

7. Georgia

So lovely to see this family. I haven’t seen photos of them for ages. Sunday is a real cutie

love nicole so much! ironically she moved to Nashville just before i left. thank goodness i still go to see my parents and friends so hopefully i’ll bump into them at target!

9. anonymous

Sunday is so adorable I love the way Nicole dresses her. Thank goodness she has the common sense to dress her appropriate for her age unlike the way Katie Holmes dresses Suri.

10. Sophia

Sunday Rose is such a cutie :) I reckon she looks heaps like Toni Collette’s little girl Sage Florence. Adorable!

11. Alice

Sunday is such pretty little girl. I have something in common with my favorites, Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman, I love target also! My grandchildren have lots of Target cloths, toys, books, movies, and just about anything you could want!! Precious family!!

12. Alice

13. sunny sue

i think her face is weird-looking. honestly.

14. Jo

I think these women are having babies way too late.
    (Old eggs and sperm. ) Agree with you too, sunny sue.

and nicole kidman has recycled many times the outfit she is wearing here… still look good and amazing…