Shauna Sand & Girls At The Pumpkin Patch

Shauna Sand & Girls At The Pumpkin Patch

Shauna Sand and her daughters Alexandra, 12, Victoria, 11, and Isabella, 9, made their annual trip to the pumpkin patch with some friends in West Hollywood, California today (October 8).

As usual, the Playboy model was all dressed up for the occasion, showing off her figure in a mini and sky high heels. The girls’ father is Shauna’s ex-husband, actor Lorenzo Lamas.

It seems Halloween season has officially begun in Hollywood – earlier this week we spotted the Rossdale brothers out in search of their perfect pumpkin!

Filed under: Halloween,Shauna Sand

Photo credit: Flynet Pictures

why does this woman dress like a hooker no matter what the venue?

Even Pam Anderson isn’t usually that slutty when around her kids. How old is this woman….. she looks like it’s time to hang it up! No bodys interested any more.

ew

The girls don’t even look like they want to pose for that picture. She is not a mother, she is a joke. I mean give it a rest, your at a pumpkin patch for goodness sake..hello Children, not men that will pay for a hooker!

5. freya

I am confused about the ages of the children. That little one does not look nine and who is the ‘woman’ on the right?

6. Sophia

The one on the right is her clone, the one next to her clone is her daughter, the girl on the left is perhaps another a daughter and the little one is a child she stole.
    I dunno.
    This woman is an absolute embarrassment. To everyone.

IS SHE WEARING A COSTUME OR DOES SHE ALWAYS DRESS LIKE A TRAMP????? AND THOSE POOR INNOCENT GIRLS – MY DAUGHTERS WOULD BE EMBARASSED TO GO OUT THE DOOR W/ ME LOOKING LIKE THAT. WHAT A FOOL.

8. SiervaMaria

This should have been way to easy but I’m at a lost for something smart@ss to say about that pic. I mean “I got nothing.”

is she trying to be a ghost? a hooker? a witch? hard to tell, but at any rate baby….go home and take a nap, your 15 minutes are up – and did you two barbies share the same plastic surgeon or is that your ugly twin? yuck!! that’s a sad family photo. some women just can’t grow up gracefully – you’re WAY too old to be dressing like that

Nice pumpkins.

I would be furious if I took my Children to this (or any) Pumpkin patch and we saw “that”, It’s so inappropriate for Children to see a woman, let alone a “mother” dressed that way. Sadly I think she probably always wears that attire.

Omg, god help her. As a a matter of fact, nope, god help HER children..

13. LeeLee

I feel so bad for those little girls. I can’t imagine what kinds of issues this “woman” has to dress like that with her daughters in tow in public for a FAMILY activity. It’s really sad.

14. Cyberkitten41

skank..who the heck dresses like that for a trip to the pumpkin patch?! that’s nasty!

15. sunny sue

i don’t think being dressed like a weekday-morning–shift stripper means you’re not a mother. i think it means you think being “hot” is all you bring to the table and in this case, the “hot” train pulled out of the station about 20 years ago. This woman’s skin is roasted to perfection like a Thanksgiving turkey, her breasts are larger than the pumpkins [at least the pumpkins LOOK REAL] and I’ve seen more realistic hair on QVC when Marie Osmond is hocking her dolls. She’s a disgusting pig and if this is what she thinks “looking sexy” is, she’s dumber than she looks. Which is like REALLY dumb.

16. Ang

Good grief … she looks ridiculous!!!