Matt Damon & Luciana Expecting Another Girl!

Matt Damon & Luciana Expecting Another Girl!

Matt Damon and his wife Luciana Barrosa are seeing pink – again!

“It’s a girl,” Matt told OK! at last night’s premiere of Hereafter in New York City. He added they can’t wait to welcome their fourth daughter.

I’m thrilled. I just love my kids so much,” Matt said. “I’m anxious to meet her.”

Matt and Luciana are already parents to three daughters: Alexia, 11, Isabella, 4, and Gia, 2. The Good Will Hunting star said he doesn’t mind being the only man in the house.

“It’s great, it’s really incredible,” Matt said. “And just completely different from any other experience I’ve ever had in my life! It’s like relearning life. It’s actually kind of amazing.”

And the best part about having four daughters?

“All of it, I don’t think there’s one thing that stands out, just the whole ongoing blur of the experience,” Matt said. “It’s just really exquisite, amazing.”

But Matt admits he should be pampering his wife a little more.

“I’m probably not pampering her enough,” he said. “The one good thing I’ll say about [living in] New York as a dad is like, whatever craving she has, not only is it less than a block away but most times they’ll deliver. So it makes it really easy.”

And while the couple went out on the town last night, they’d rather sleep!

“I remember when I lived here like 10 years ago and my brother would come and visit me,” Matt said. “His kids were toddlers at the time. He would call me up and say, ‘I’m coming to New York for one night.’ I’d say, ‘Okay listen, we’ll go to this bar down the street,’ and he’d say, “No no no, here’s what we’re going to do. We’re gonna go, we’ll have dinner, I’ll have a couple of beers and then I’m going to go to sleep. And in the morning you’re not going to wake me up. And I remember thinking that sounds like the lamest thing but now our idea of a really nice night is if we could get a quiet dinner and a good night sleep, that’s about it.”

Filed under: Matt Damon

Photo credit: Fame

1. mackenzie

I knew it.Cant wait to hear the name.

I’m not surprised its a girl either. I thought so. The hardest thing about having 2+ of the same sex is thinking up new names. Isabella, Gia, and…Olivia?

Congrats to Lucy and Matt!
    Ben thinks he has it bad with 3 women in his household.
    Matt is going to have 5 women in his household …..LOL.

4. Madchen

What’s with the sansabelt slacks?! Eew.

5. Sophia

I thought they’d have another girl :) How nice for them!
    I am one of six girls and it’s a lot of fun having so many girls round the house.
    I wonder what they’ll name her! Maybe Francesca or Emilia. Can’t wait to find out!

6. Courtney

I’m not Surpirsed either Matt & Luciana are one of those couples I could never picture having a boy. and it’s not neccessarily hard to pick another name if you know your having the same sex again it’s not like it was before ultrasound when you had to wait until you gave birth to find out what you had. like for example when Newman & Woodward had their third daughter they thought they were having a boy her entire pregnancy and thought to pick a girls name just in case. so they didn’t pick Claire Olivia until they were filling out the birth certificate before leaving the hospital. and besides Olivia is a parenially popular name in hollywood.

7. ll65

Congrats to Matt & Lucy and family.

8. LeeLee

Awwww that’s sweet! He’s going to be constantly asked if he’s going to go for a boy. I have 3 boys and people love to ask if we’re going to try for a girl but I know that I’ll most likely end up with another boy so I just say we’re already happy and complete.

9. Courtney

I wasn’t ranting but giving an example. and with the star couple I gave they actually admitted publically years later that they thought they were having a boy when they had their youngest daughter so it isn’t fabricated. let’s just agree to disagree we all have our own opinions

10. Please more Matt

They knew that they were having a girl this time too.. Matt said that his
    adopted daughter and the two younger ones are a lot of fun ..
    I loved it when she showed up at the New York Film Festival in that Leopard
    dress….Matt says that his wife Lucianna picks out his clothes to wear to
    the premieres..It is great that they are revamping the Bourne Movies and
    that Matt is not in it..But a New Beginning..New Script and not done by
    by the book series anymore..He is great in this movie with Dallas Howard.

11. I’ve seen flattering form fitting dresses on pregnant woman…..this is not one of them. Even though its animal print, it reminds me of a python thats swallowed a pig.

12. popsykl

i have 5 gorgeous daughters!!! and it is just lovely

Well what do you expect from a bar maid?

She’s a former bartender… I don’t read any bitterness into that comment. It’s the truth. Don’t start drama.

its truth and sounds envy? whats the point? she is from Argentina is lovely and not a shallow person either.
      who cares what she was or what she is doing, they seem happy.