Christina Aguilera & Jordan Bratman Split

Christina Aguilera & Jordan Bratman Split

Another sad split to report! Christina Aguilera, 29, and her husband, music executive Jordan Bratman, 33, have separated, Us reports. A source close to Aguilera says the couple “have been separated for a few months.”

Speculation of a split started a few months ago when both Jordan and Christina were seen out and about with their 2 1/2-year-old son Max without their wedding rings.

The pair, who met in 2002 (he was a producer on one of her albums) and wed in 2005, have not yet decided whether to divorce. The source reveals, “they are now living apart, and they will see how that goes.”

In the October issue of Cosmopolitan UK, Christina admitted that marriage takes work, stating, “Everyone has rough patches, everybody grows and we all change. It’s important to give each other room to grow and to accept them for who they are.”

The pop star said that their son brought them closer together: “Having Max has brought us closer together. [Jordan] changed the first nappy while I was in bed recovering from my C-section — and he’s been so hands-on ever since. When I see them together it makes my heart sing and melt at the same time.”

So what went wrong?

“They were very much in love,” says the insider. “But over the last six months, it became clear they were more like friends than husband and wife.” The source adds that Christina “­proposed their August trip to Italy to ­rekindle their relationship, but it didn’t help.”

The duo remain united in their commitment toward son Max.

“He is their main concern,” says the source. “Christina is doing her best to be a great mom,” the source says. “She has a lot to ­juggle, but she’s learning how to make it work and balance it all.”

Filed under: Christina Aguilera,Jordan Bratman

Photo credit: Fame

1. deeb2001

This really sad…I remember when they got married! I really hate when people break up…oh well, maybe they needed more “naked sundays!” lol

2. Shirilicious

I can’t say I’m surprised and I highly doubt that the romance has cooled off only in the last six months. Ever since their child was born she looked like she wasn’t that much into him anymore. I remember when she went partying a lot shortly after giving birth, always without her husband. People started critiquing her and she scaled back but the spark between them was somehow lost.

I remember life briteny so sad jordan he kinda i think augilera make problem

Sad news

5. Really

I sure xtina had a new boy friend

6. Carey

It isn’t a surprise or shocking.
    The marriage was a fraud. The images and words of happiness were fake.

Christina always has been very liberal, she enjoy casual sex without strings attached, she doesn’t like commitment, she likes to have sex with anyone, they had an open marriage. Jordan was the same thing. The marriage was really a fraud. Anyone who goes against my comment didn’t listen her songs.
    It’s a pity that they brought up a child to the world. Max will become exactly like his parents.

7. Tazina

Have to admit I am surprised. Too bad for little Max.

8. mackenzie

Everyone in Hollywood is spitting up Courtney David Ben Laura now Christina and Jordan. I wonder why there are so many divorces.

Wow, I didn’t see this coming **rolling eyes**

she is doing the right by each of them taking some space apart to gather themselves hopefully to connect again

11. nicoleC

sad !!wish they back together

12. sunny sue

when she met Jordan, i think it was true love….or something like that. but I think people tend to rush into marriage because they’re anxious to “play house” and have a baby, etc. It looks like she thought this was going to be fun and quickly realized…not so much. But she’s got her little boy [who, sadly, looks an awful lot like his EXTREMELY unattractive father] so hopefully that will be the only man in her life for a little while.

Ah,…who am I kidding? Photos of Christina and her new beau canoodling in 3…2…1…

13. Andreea