Catherine Zeta-Jones & Carys Walk Hand In Hand

Catherine Zeta-Jones & Carys Walk Hand In Hand

Mom’s turn! Academy Award-winning actress Catherine Zeta-Jones was seen walking her smiley 7-year-old daughter Carys, along with the family pooch, to school in New York City this morning (October 13).

In recent weeks, we’ve seen dad, Michael Douglas, walking Carys to school most mornings. We hope Michael is feeling well now that he’s completed his treatments for throat cancer.

Catherine and Michael are also parents to 10-year-old son Dylan.

Filed under: Carys Douglas,Catherine Zeta-Jones

Photo credit: INFdaily.com / Flynet

1. Jo

Nice. Just the fact no pictures were out yesterday tells me either Carys had another day off or the photos started up again after Oliver Stone’s mean comments.
    I guess Michael Douglas can’t really trust his “friends” with inside info.
    I wonder why the fam is not actually living in their new Bedford NY house ?
    They did rent it for 6 months.
    Maybe Oliver Stone is bitter, now that “Wall Street 2 Money Never Sleeps” has only grossed $35 mil and budget was $70 mil ?
    Get better, Michael. :)

2. big bomb wall street movie

Because both children go to school in the city…that is why they don’t live
    in Bedford… As for the big Bomb theory it is true when a owl movie beats
    Wall Street… What does that tell you.. It is nice to see Carys in New York
    who knew that they had a dog.. What mean comments did Oliver Stone
    make…

3. Me123

They weren’t mean comments. He simply said Michael couldn’t/shouldn’t go on the press tour because of his cancer recoup. No big deal…since when it is mean to care about a friend?

4. Jo

Google it all. You’ll see. And yes “me123″ Michael’s pub Allen Burry did fire back to Oliver Stone. I’m glad he did. Poor Michael.
    To “big bomb..” , 10 yr old Dylan goes to special needs autistic school. :(
    This poor family.
    MD lost 40% of his fortune too. Yikes. That’s a loss.
    Get better, Michael !! We love your movies so much.

Michael Douglas told a reporter in an interview that Dylan is dyslexic, not autistic.

in the first pic – that blonde lady in the background looks like that actress from law and order!

7. Jo

Anonymous,
    True. And Michael said “mild” dyslexia. I am a former teacher and one does not go to a “special needs school” simply for MILD dyslexia. (they moved to NY because a whole special school was recommended for the poor kid).
    Plus, google autism PDD and his name and it comes up “autistic”.
    I believe many celebs hide it, and I like both MD and CZ and yes it is up to them, if they wish to keep it private, however I guessed it leaked.:(

To Anonymous above me here, I think that blond woman is their British Nanny ? I could be wrong.

I pray MD is getting excellent PET scans. What an actor The best. :)

I don’t think he’s autistic, now I don’t know much about the condition but there’s videos of him at a golf event on youtube and he seems like a regular, friendly little boy!

I agree about the Golf event photos and video!
      Dyslexia runs in Michael’s family on BOTH sides and his brother Joel has it. And yes, he would need a special school.

9. Jo

Yeah, I hope not ! I guess there’s all degrees of autism.

NO way a whole special school for mild learning disabilities. But I guess you have a right to your opinion.

Anyway, Michael used a strong phrase “special needs” and that is a horrible injustice to little Dylan, if it is really onle “mild dyslexia”.

Special Needs is Downs, Autism, PDD, developmentally delayed. MR.

We do NOT know so I just pray for the family, who I think is holding up well, considering everything including Cameron too. He was driven to heavy drug dealing. :(

I actually think that beautiful blond bombshell is their bodyguard.

I’m pretty sure that blonde woman dates a Ben Stiller look a like. I saw them in a bar one night and he was lighting cigarettes like a caveman.

I have seen that blonde person before. I think she was on that same corner when the President was at the History Museum. Since she is dressed in black maybe she is Secret Service.

Is that J-Woww hanging with the Douglas’s?

“We’re beatin’-up-the-beat, that’s what we say when we’re doing our fist pump. First, we start off by bangin’ the ground, we’re bangin’ it as the beat builds ‘cause that beat’s hittin’ us so we’re fightin’ back, it’s like we beat up that beat.”

I went to high school with that blonde girl – her name is Barbie I think. Seeing her in the picture was a shocker. A total SHOCKER!