Jennifer Garner & Sweet Seraphina

Jennifer Garner & Sweet Seraphina

Hands-on mom Jennifer Garner was spotted out and about in Santa Monica, California today with her cutie pie Seraphina, 1 1/2 (October 15). The mother-daughter duo grabbed some food to go from a local eatery.

The Valentine’s Day star recently chatted about her laid-back mommy style, telling The Stir:

You see pictures and you see this harried woman in jeans and sneakers, running around and just lucky if I get a shower, but it’s pretty much the same as every other mom out there. You know, I can’t dress up every day, it’s just not in my nature. Even if I own the clothes, which by the way I do, I look at them and think ‘I can’t be a mom in those clothes,’ they just don’t suit me.”

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Seraphina Affleck

Photo credit: Flynet Pictures

1. mackenzie

Seraphina is so adorable.

2. Luk

cuter than violet i think…

Go jen! Good attitude I think. I’m so not a fan of Victoria Beckham and her high heel lifestyle with her boys!

I think Jen is a breath of fresh air AND her family is ALWAYS smiling!

HELP!

I cannot add new comments where there are already ‘No comments’ Just tried again for third time on Sarah JP post!

HELP!

Jen does not have to dress up. She is beautiful in whatever she wears. Good for her for not falling into the trap of thinking that expensive, glitzy clothes are necessary for a woman to be beautiful.

…I do wish the paps would give this family a break already, though. I imagine that they cannot do a single thing out in public without being harassed.

I love this woman! She is my hero. She can wear a smile and her children glow just looking at her. That is worth more than anything. Clothes don’t make the person (not that I have a problem with what she swears anyway). When the clothes come off, we are is still the same people just without the window dressing. Not to call anyone out and do any name dropping, but as long as when out in public, the body is considered decently covered for the occasion, everything is honky dory, right?

Her comment proves she reads these blogs and the comments that are made about her wardrobe. She is calling the paps, these photos are staged!

LMAO @ “lucky to get a shower”. Oh, Jen, your life sounds just awful. What a martyr you are. What, with nannies, assistants, housekeepers… I can’t imagine how you find time to take a shower! Puuuuhhhlease!

There is a difference between Victoria Beckham and Jennifer Garner and both are extreme. Putting some casual wear on that goes together and is cute is just as easy and comfortable as what she wears. It doesn’t take a lot of time to actually blow dry your hair and put a little makeup on. We don’t have to stop caring when we have kids, there is a balance between obsessed and giving a damn. There has to be…..

10. Mark

ABSOLUTELY THE PERFECT JENN FOR BEN. THEIR CHILDREN ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE THE PARENTS. GARNER IS BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED HAS A THRIVING CAREER AND WAS VOTED MOTHER OF THE YEAR TWICE! NOT TO MENTION HER SMARTS! SHE HAS A B.A. IN SCIENCE. BEN IS SO LUCKY AND HE KNOWS THAT.

We call a movie star who takes care of her own child “mother of the year” and that is what is sad. I think a mother of the year goes to a real job, balances it all with a sick kid at home, struggles to do what she has to for her kids. Having a maid, nanny, and 20 million dollar house makes doing what she does seem quite a bit more simple.

Are you a parent? Parenting is hard if your dirt poor or if you have millions. Yes having more money may make things financially easier, but that’s not the only part of raising a kid. Yes she has a nanny, but why is it assumed all celebs over use their nannies? They’re hired to HELP, not do the job for the parents. There’s a difference, and it’s so annoying that people think every celeb abuses the chance of being able to afford one. This is just my opinion, but I have been raised in a well-off family. My parents hired a helper, who HELPED did not raise us. Yes we live in a nice house & we have money, but my parents are good parents because they want to be and they love us, not because of the amount of money they have.

I sincerely think she looks really beautiful. A complete natural beauty. Even the sneakers, they are so much more comfortable than flats (to me anyway). Its obvious her first priiority is hands-on care of her children and not dressing for photographs (unlike most all of Hollywood). After all, she is not onstage 24/7, this is her private life and she should wear what is comfortable during her off-hours. The rest of you can go cry in a corner.

This woman should just stop it with the “woe is me” attitude. Just an excuse for why she dresses like a homeless person all of the time. No excuses, please, Jen. You are a slob, so just admit it.

There’s no “woe is me” attitude in anything she said, and if you think there is, you need to work on your reading comprehension. She’s not complaining, merely explaining why she doesn’t dress in designer clothes to do ordinary activities. And if you think that’s what homeless people dress like, you really need to get out more, because you obviously have no idea what an actual homeless person looks like.

It’s almost comical how jealous you are. I’m sorry you must have a difficult life, but you really shouldn’t take out your frustrations with your sad life on someone who never did anything to you.

• Claudia

Yes it is “woe is me”… I’m lucky if I get a shower”. It’s almost comical how ignorant you are to make such stupid comments. Why would this person be jealous? You are obviously a dumb person.

14. Adriel

Seraphina is such a pretty little girl. Her hair is starting to get long.

put some shoes on that kid!!!!!! gross.

I have no doubt Jen makes the decision as to whether or not to put the child down. After all she is the mother, she sets out the rules not the child. Jeez.

17. SHell

Sera has no shoes on so Mom is CARRYING her. Makes sense to me.

Welcome to Freshstyleshop, the hottest urban clothing site on the net! men’s gucci shoesWe offer great products from Gucci sneakers, prada sneakers, LV shoes,cheap gucci sneaker
    True Religion Jeans and many more! Our selection of products are always increasing for Men’s arimani shoesthe fact that we have new items added weekly to our selection.
    Discount gucci handbag All products on our site are already marked down 40-60% off retail price.
    Clae Shoes for men Freshstyleshop also backs all its orders with a 110% satisfaction guarantee,
    arimani shoesmaking sure that our customers are left satisfied with the hottest products on the net.