Jon Gosselin: Being On TV Is Not Beneficial To My Children

Jon Gosselin: Being On TV Is Not Beneficial To My Children

On October 13, Jon Gosselin went to court in an attempt to remove his children from the spotlight of their reality show Kate Plus Eight. When the judge denied his plea, the father of eight made his feelings known on Twitter.

As you may or may not be aware, I have been working for some time to remove my children from television. I do not believe being on TV is beneficial to any of them. They are no longer toddlers that are oblivious to what is going on around them. They are now six and ten, in school and desperately in need of a normal life.”

He went on to explain why he objects to ex-wife, Kate Gosselin, exposing his children to the public eye and why it might not be a healthy option for them.

Each of them has experienced negative effects of having their lives so public. Some are struggling with emotional and/or behavioral issues. My goal for my children is for them to have a normal childhood, and gain back their much deserved privacy. This is not about money, this is about my children. No amount of money is worth the price my children are paying. You cannot put a price on childhood. Money comes and goes, but you only have one childhood.

He addressed the issue of trying to financially support his family and then finished by summing up his guilt at not removing the children from this situation earlier.

For those questions about money and support, I can say I am supporting my children to the best of my ability. All parties involved know the truth about this. I am and have been actively seeking employment. I have been barred from accepting entertainment deals that would generate income for my family due to contractual obligations. I am also actively looking for a job outside of the entertainment industry and so far, have not secured a position. In the mean time, I have been focusing on spending time with my children and providing a safe, stable, normal and private environment for them!

Filed under: Jon Gosselin,Kate Gosselin

Photo credit: Fame Pictures

Jon is a lazy loser, who only took Kate to court to not stop his kids from being filmed but to be the decision maker because TLC refused to hire him back, Jon is no longer going to be able to sit around and get paid for nothing.

Maybe he should have thought of the Children having a normal childhood before he left his wife and Children and started introducing them to all his “skanky” girlfriends. At least Kate is providing for them, unlike this looser.

3. Sophie Smith

Their kids should be taken away from them. What two crazy people to call mom & dad, I feel sorry for their kids, they deserve better.

4. Tazina

Jealous and broke. What a combination. But it is true. The kids need a normal life. I don’t know how much money Kate has but surely with careful management it is enough to support those kids.

5. mackenzie

Last time I heard. TLC canceled Kate plus 8 because of low rating.

6. Grandma of Four

Jon needs a serious dose of adulthood! He can TWITTER all he wants! All I can see from this man has been a disasterous almost 2 years with first one then another negative decision. He has conducted himself in a head shaking manner for months and months. Wonder how in this world he planned on feeding, clothing, educating his kids? And every time I hear him say everything is Kate’s fault, Kate’s idea, Kate’s whatever, I want to scream JON GROW UP!!!

Who twitters an apology to their kids (ages 6 and 10)?!?!? Yeah, there’s a sign of his sincerity and maturity. I pray none of those kids has access to twitter.

Kate plus 8 has not been cancelled Perez Hilton wrong as usual. He didn’t have problem with the show when he was trying to get on it again. He needs get a job delivering papers , pizzas anything and help support his kids

Ok, I can see doing a few specials or even a couple of seasons to get a little ahead of the game financially with this many kids. However, I do not agree with both of them turning into fame whores and being so extravagant and using these kids for an income instead of working real jobs just like everyone else does. Neither one of them want to work. A real parent would shovel horse poop out of horse stalls to make money to support their family but all these two want to do is whine and steal from their children.

10. Hannah.J

whether or not it is the right or wrong I think the only reason Jon wants the show to end is due to Kate’s success.

11. dbwjzqf

EVS4jC gvbwkxrvktwp, [url=http://dfcbysvditnp.com/]dfcbysvditnp[/url], [link=http://pilhyxxjvocd.com/]pilhyxxjvocd[/link], http://megrjolutkke.com/