Stella McDermott Is A Pretty Lil’ Pumpkin

Stella McDermott Is A Pretty Lil' Pumpkin

Beverly Hills, 90210 alum Tori Spelling picked out the perfect pumpkins with husband Dean McDermott, his 12-year-old son Jack, and their two kids Liam, 3 1/2, and Stella, 2, in Moorpark, Calif. on Sunday (October 17).

The Spelling-McDermotts were joined by ‘The Guncles’ – Bill Horn and Scout Masterson – Tori’s dear friends and regulars on their reality show Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood. Tori was seen holding their 4-month-old daughter Simone.

Dean, who recently had a dirk bike accident, said that the experience has made him want to have more children with Tori soon. “I think it did tip the scales [the accident]. I would say that I love my family so much, let’s expand it! Plus, we make beautiful babies!”

Filed under: Dean McDermott,Halloween,Jack McDermott,Liam McDermott,Stella McDermott,Tori Spelling

Photo credit: GSI Media

Cute stella

2. AnnieMouse

Yeay!! The Gunkles got their baby?! I missed that somehow!! I am so happy for them!!!!

How is it that Dean can carry a pumpkin, pull the wagon and hold Liam at the same time? What is he wearing?

4. Lea

That little baby with Tori looks like Stella, when she was a tiny baby! Maybe is a cousin?

This family puts these kids in front of the camera so much.

Stella is indeed a cutie pie. I am so glad Candy gets a chance to enjoy her grandkids. Life is too short to be estranged from loved ones for any length of time and/or for whatever reason.

7. Ondine

I feel sorry for Baby Simone doomed to life w/out a mother’s love. I can’t believe any sane pregnant woman would give her baby to two men as two fathers rather than a home w/ a mother and father. And I question any adoption facilitator who thinks a home w/out a mother for this girl is a good one. It is obvious this adoption is based on what two gay guys want and are prepared to buy and not what is best for the child. The whole situation is sad, very sad. Not for the adoptive fathers, for the child of course. And for any other children that are put up for adoption and placed in similar homes. A loving mother and father should be a bare minimum for these children. I just don’t understand why we’re not doing what is best for the children.

The very best for children is to grow up with caretakers who love them. These do not have to be father and mother, they can be grandparents, aunts and uncles, older siblings – or two fathers/two mothers. As long as children grow up in a stable loving environment, everything is fine.

anyone see that picture of Madonna and her new child Mercy James. She needs a carrier like Dean’s. Where do I get one?