Céline Dion Covers Hello! Canada

Céline Dion Covers Hello! Canada

Céline Dion radiates from the cover of Hello! Canada’s latest issue as she opens up about her joy at her expanding family.

“I feel very privileged and fortunate,” says the 42-year-old singer who is currently expecting her second and third child.

The gorgeous Canadian star and her husband/manager, René Angélil, 68, are already parents to 9 ½-year-old René-Charles. Céline, who was admitted to a Florida hospital for observation on Monday (October 18), became pregnant with her twins after a sixth attempt at in-vitro fertilization.

We can’t wait to meet these babies!

Thanks to CBS reader Amanda!

Filed under: Celine Dion,Expecting

Photo credit: hellomagazine.ca

1. klutzy_girl

I can’t wait to see what she and Rene name the twins!

2. Troli

Beautiful picture! She’s glowing. Can’t wait to see those babies.

3. Courtney

Neither can I and it shouldn’t be too long now as twins are basically guarenteed to arrive earlier than their supposed to.

Wow, she’s beautiful. Good for her and her family — those babies will certainly be well-loved.

5. skyler

cant wait to hear the twins names

Is she having two boys, two girls or one of each? I must have missed that story, if she previously announced it.

7. Susana

Am so happy for her and her family.

Celine has sought out so much attention over this. I’m sure the twins’ pictures will be sold to the highest bidder. Shame.

I’m a mom of two 8 year old twin boys. Boy, what a joy it has been. She is in for a fun ride. My boys are best friends. What a special bond those two lucky boys will have, plus a great older brother and two caring parents, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and grandmother. Wishing Celine the best!

Being a parent of multiples both multiplies the joy but also the work. My best to her.
    nova scotia cottage rentals

11. Roxanne Natte

Love the magazine of Hello Canada about you being pagant again.and the one with you with the twins. You are a wonderful Singer & Mom..Congrates on your twins.. they are very handsome. I am a very big fan of your.