Heather Locklear & Ava Strike A Pose

Heather Locklear & Ava Strike A Pose

Melrose Place star Heather Locklear posed with her gorgeous daughter Ava, 13, at the WTB Spring 2011 Fashion Show at LA Fashion Weekend in Los Angeles on Sunday (October 17). The budding model also posed with her father, Bon Jovi rocker Richie Sambora.

Ava walked the catwalk for her dad’s clothing line White Trash Beautiful. Dad couldn’t be more proud of his sweet girl: “My daughter’s beautiful, she’s gregarious, she’s funny, she’s smart. I’m beyond proud,” boasts Richie.

When she’s not modeling designer duds, Ava says she’s just a regular 13-year-old.

I really love Miley Cyrus. It’s just everything about her—I would really love to act with her. She’s like my biggest role model–besides my dad.”

Filed under: Ava Sambora,Heather Locklear,Richie Sambora

Photo credit: Fame

1. Sophie Smith

‘Ava walked the catwalk for her dad’s clothing line White Trash Beautiful.”
    Please tell me you’re joking about the name o_O… And to have his daughter in something called like that!

Wow. I certainly wouldn’t let my 13 year-old out of the house looking like that. And she looks up to Miley Cyrus? Well, there’s a great idea.

3. Alice

Ava is very beautiful (no surprise), but that top is too revealing for a 13-year old.

4. Brooke

She is a beautiful girl…….but that outfit is inappropriate for a 13 year old.

She’s gorgeous and her pic resting her head on daddy’s shoulder is awww inducing….

but she looks too old for 13, probably all the makeup and the clothes…. I’m 30 and I look younger >_>

Yeah, why would any parent let their 13 year old wear a see through top with their belly exposed?

Wasn’t there a debate over her and Willow Smith? Don’t quite remember what was said but not like a girl who just turned 13 like herself is on the right path either. The see through top says/makeup says it all.

Okay, everybody, there is a call for all of us who are offended by Richie Sambora letting his daughter get up on the cat-walk in those clothes to boycott the “White Trash Beauty” brand. Let’s not support a brand sees nothing wrong with sexualizing children.

Thanks for taking the time to discuss and share this with us, I for one feel strongly about it and really enjoyed learning more about this topic. I can see that you possess a degree of expertise on this subject, I would very a lot like to hear much more from you on this subject matter – I have bookmarked this page and will return soon to hear additional about it.five fingers
    nfl jerseys

Wow. I absolutely wouldn’t let my 13 year-old out of the abode searching like that. And she looks up to Miley Cyrus? Well, there’s a abundant idea.

Sex Toys
    Sex Toy

he looks of course too old for 13, probably some the makeup and the sexy clothes

12. vibromasseur