Jennifer Lopez’s Twins Make Their Modeling Debut

Jennifer Lopez's Twins Make Their Modeling Debut

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony‘s 2 1/2-year-old twins, Max and Emme, made their modeling debut as the faces of Gucci’s new children’s line. We first saw the gorgeous trio posing for the photo shoot back in July.

Alongside their famous mama, the twins looked too cute for words in their designer duds. “It’s the first time I have worked with my kids in that way,” Lopez, 40, tells Us. The American Idol judge also says the twins “had fun” posing.

In honor of the new collection, Gucci has donated $1 million to UNICEF’s Schools for Africa initiative and $50,000 to Lopez’s charity the Maribel Initiative.

“It’s exactly why I’m excited to be a part of this,” says J.Lo, who admits she and Marc were hesitant to include the twins until they learned of the charity connection. “Now there are two Gucci spokesbabies for a beautiful cause!”

The Maid in Manhattan star once admitted that they are “adamant” about not parading their children around the Hollywood limelight.

We’re not ones to parade the kids around. Marc is really adamant about that. He’s really protective. We don’t want them getting used to that life. It’s a weird existence.”

And as for everyday clothes, Jenny From The Block says the twins’ style is quite different:

“Emme picks out her own outfits and likes to sleep in her princess dress.” As for her son, J.Lo says, “It’s hard to get Max dressed. He prefers to run around the house with no clothes on.”

Filed under: Emme Maribel Muñiz,Jennifer Lopez,Marc Anthony

Photo credit: Gucci

1. Me again

Ahh well…another arrogant family except this time the kids don’t know yet.

I think I just threw up my breakfast….I wanna spare the kids, but this is totally obnoxious move! Leave it to J.Lo to pimp out her kids. I wouldn’t mind if they model for Gap or some affordable line, but a luxury line. Ugh…Yes I understand they are rich but come on.

3. Elizabeth

I have to say, frankly that her kids are not cute.

4. Micaela

Cute pics!

I think the pictures are adorable.

The photos are ok and everyone looks nice but I don’t see any photo that really advertising the new, Gucci kids collection, and In one photo I can’t even see what Emme has on is it a dress or shorts and top? It seems to me that it more about JLO and her kid’s then Gucci new collection for kids.

Beautiful pictures :)

8. Sophie Smith

I don’t care about her so I don’t really care about these ads either (and like I buy things from Gucci, ha ha), but at the second pic it should be the kids looking at the camera, not her. I mean it’s a kids’ line no?

9. anonymous

What the heck is wrong with these celebs?? Is this really necessary? Modeling your small children in Gucci ads is so pretentious! Jen is so self centered and superficial!

Would a responsible mother pimp her toddlers like this ? Idon’t think so.
    Even it’s for “charity” and blablaaa.

What a way to expolit your children….so typical of Jennifer Lopez. Not surprised

12. GUCCI for Jlo not kids

If it is a children’s line than why not have both womens and children together
    we all know the real reason Jlo did this so that she can wear the clothes .
    Look closely and you will see that she not the kids are front and doing that
    same pose from 2000 …So why announce that it is a kids ad when we all
    know from the video of the shoot that it is all about Jlo…Marc was actually
    photographed with his son running out him so that you could see the out
    fit..but not in these ads just Jlo…

The issue is this is an ad for charity AND Gucci. I love her, but this is a little “D list” celeb. She should know better. Again, it is a good cause, but I think she’s opening up a can of worms by putting her kids in the public eye.

boy she will do anything for money………..

15. Helena

Wow. They are obviously beautiful children, but my god, celebrity kids are getting started younger and younger, aren’t they? I’m surprised we don’t see half of them modelling in the womb.

This ad is no different than celebrities appearing in Got Milk Ads with their kids. Such as Mariska Hargitay with her son August and Rebecca Romjin with her twins. They are gorgeous kids and I’m not a fan of Jlo or Garner.

Just because those kids aren’t your typical looking celebrity kids, it doesn’t make them NOT cute. Just an fyi. They’re adorable IMO.

18. Sophie Smith

The little boy looks ridiculous with the sunglasses, but my guess is that they put them on him just to cover his face. I love how cute and happy the little girl looks though in her lovely purple outfit, she is really adorable. I still wouldn’t buy any Gucci children’s clothing. Even if ALL the money went to charity.

19. Alma

Can you say HYPOCRITE!!!! Half a year ago she was like, we dont want to parade our kids around. yet she is throwing them out in the oublic eye, by campagning a high end product that only adults can afford:

” Though J.Lo and her husband Marc Anthony are both in the public eye, she says they try to keep their children out of the spotlight and off of the red carpet.
    “We’re not ones to parade the kids around. Marc is really adamant about that. He’s really protective. We don’t want them getting used to that life,” Jennifer says. “It’s a weird existence. I used to be of the attitude, many years ago, that I would just live my life and not care…. But at the same time, you shouldn’t just throw caution to the wind, because there are consequences to that lifestyle.”

They make me sick

First thing I thought of when I read her comments was HYPOCRITE! Says she doesnt want to parade her kids around? Then she pimps them out for a modeling shoot? I don’t care if it goes 100% to charity she’s still selling her kids (not surpirsing since she sold their baby pictures for $6 million or something, then had them onstage (where they looked freaked out) with her when they still were under one. Its gross. I believe the only reason she never has them out in public is because she can’t control the images and get them photoshopped. Probably why we don’t see her out and about either. She doesnt live a “normal” life at all.

She is so full of herself… She needs matching Bentley car, big diamond. She spend over 100,000 dollars just for the nursery. She had expensive chandeliers over the kids beds. I can’t stand people like that. I wish I had her money so I could do good things in my life. So many people can’t make ends meet. She could change the life of many if she wanted but instead she just waste everything on luxury. This is probably why Ben Affleck didn’t want to marry her. She is so artificial .

I so agree with you..its a sad world man…All the good things one would do with that money, how do you spend 100,000 on a nursery…Like what the hell do you buy…So rediculous…I dont like this woman, even in these images, she’s soo disconnected from her kids, to me its all about her..If a kids brand why is she in the picture you know…God to think of how many starving little kids are out there and this is what people choose to spend my money, even to buy clothes for kids from Gucci how much of a higher status do you need, kids clothes don’t last,they dont wear them forever…WOw , am soo disgusted by these kind of celeberties..so artificial… Glad Ben opened his eye, his helping people in Africa, do you think she’ll ever think of something like that..?

• Alma

Totally agreed! And have you read that article in where she states that her kids NEVER wear the same clothes twice?!?
      SERIOUSLY!!!

22. ned

wow lots of haters on this thread…. i’m baffled lol.

23. Alycia

Her kids are so cute, but the pics look kinda odd with Jen being all serious posing & her kids playing and being happy, they kinda look out of place

24. Dee

Wow, these kids are really really gorgeous!!!

25. Alma

and btw, have you all seen the latest picture of Low’s a@@? To die for LOL.

Sorry the article is in Danish, but you can still hint the name in the text and see the picture. ENJOY!!!

Alma (single mother to 2 year old twins and who rocks the b… 247)

26. Alma

Sorry, found the English version and more pictures

27. Elle

I like you Alma! You are very funny! I guess that’s what she really looks like when she is not photoshop. Ah well…she can’t have everything!!!

28. dora

I knew it was just a matter of time before JLO would be using her kids for the almighty $dollar, and the misleading excuse is, “Its for Charity”, but GUCCI is paying those charities, not JLO. And her children are on her arm while she poses for the cameras like they are her accessories. That Gucci photoshoot is all about JLO promoting herself. She can’t even pretend to be connnected to them in a photoshoot. Those nannies are those children’s real parents while JLO chases fame and publicity for HERSELF.

29. Lioness

I don’t remember anyone complaining this much when Jason Bateman modeled Gap with Francesca. My goodness, girls can be catty (and yes, I know most, if not all, of the commenters on here are female or some variation thereof.)

The kids look soooo freakin’ cute- I love Emme’s curls! How beautiful. I agree with one commenter though- the second pic should have the kids looking at the camera, instead of J. Lo scaring everyone with her “fierce” face. Scary woman, lol.