Matt Damon & Wife Welcome Daughter Stella!

Matt Damon & Wife Welcome Daughter Stella!

Matt Damon and his wife Luciana have welcomed another baby girl!

Stella Zavala Damon was born on October 20 in New York, a rep for the Invictus star confirms.

“Mom and baby are both healthy,” the rep tells PEOPLE. “The whole family is thrilled.”

Stella joins big sisters Isabella, 4, Gia, 2, and Alexia, 11, Luciana’s daughter from a previous relationship.

The devoted dad recently talked about having a house full of girls, saying, “I’m surrounded by beautiful girls. I’m a lucky guy.”

Congratulations to Matt, Luciana and family on the new arrival!

Filed under: Births,Luciana Barroso,Matt Damon

Photo credit: Fame Pictures

1. mackenzie

Congratulations to Matt Luciana and family. Stella is a sweet name I love their daughter names. Gia middle name is Zavala too right.

2. klutzy_girl

Congratulations to them! Stella is on my list of favorite names.

And yup, Gia’s middle name is also Zavala. Wonder if it’s the same for Alexa and Isabella.

I wonder if we’ll hear about Jessica Capshaw in the next few days, too. I’m pretty sure she was due this week.

What can I say? Three under 4. Good luck to them! Glad it’s not me though. That’s a lot of work.

4. Sophie Smith

Congratulations!

Congrats to the beautiful family!

6. madeleine

Aww, congratulations! Four beautiful girls, plus a beautiful wife – Matt is a lucky man :)

congratulations

Congratulations to the whole Damon family! Matt must be so happy for having four beautiful daughters and a beautiful wife. Although Alexia isn´t his biological daughter he sure still loves her just as much as he loves Isabella, Gia and now Stella. Stella is a beautiful name for a beautiful little baby girl! Hope to see pics of the whole Damon family soon!

9. Jennifer Redgrave

Congrats to Luciana, Matt, Alexia, Isabella and Gia !
    I don’t like Zavala only for Gia and Stella. I’d rather for all the girls or just for one.

Welcome to Earth Stella Zavala Damon !

10. Courtney

congrats to them. I’ve always loved the name Stella though it’s been quite popular in hollywood in recent years isn’t she like the fifth Stella born in the last three or so years.

Zavala is probably Luciana’s maiden name.
    It’s commom to use the mother’s maiden name as the second name of the child.

12. Courtney

No Zavala isn’t Luciana’s Maiden name Bozan is. and it’s been common to give the last daughter the mothers last name as a middle name in hollywood for at least 50 years. not all wives take their husbands names when they get married Patricia Neal didn’t take Dahl and her youngest daughters middle name is Neal. though not all last daughters get their mothers lastname as a middle name as for example Claire Newman didn’t get Woodward as a middle name or a combination of it and Newman she got Olivia. though she kept her maiden name when she got married and Hypenates with her husbands lastname Soderlund

13. Anya

Congratulations to Matt & Luciana !
    4 girls, good luck :)

why why why would you give 2 of your children the same middle name??? are you really that uncreative??

15. mackenzie

well Sylvester Stallone give all three of his daughters the middle name rose. Sophia Rose Sistine Rose and Scarlett Rose.

• Sophie Smith

I think it’s beautiful when sisters share a middle name. In a way it connects them even more in my opinion. If we are going to nitpick at something, it should be how similar Isabella and Stella sound.

16. Matt Damon is a great dad

Congratulations can’t wait to see what Brad and George are going to give
    him as a baby gift… Wow Mattie just a few days ago they were showing
    you when you first started on School Ties and now …3 Daughters later..
    plus he has 3 more movies to promote and one more movie with Gwyneth
    Paltrow Contiagion coming out next year.. One busy man..plus promoting
    The Here After…

17. IT WAS A JOKE O.K

Well I don’t but the ET and other tabloid shows always tell you what they
    recieve as a gift o.k.. Can’t wait to find out what George and Brad give
    them as a gift..is that better..Wow it was a Joke o.k.. A

I’m not a Matt fan (his politics kinda spoils it for me) but his wife is so beautiful.