David Beckham & Cruz Pucker Up!

David Beckham & Cruz Pucker Up!

SWAK! Football star David Beckham kissed his youngest son Cruz, 5 1/2, while his older sons – Brooklyn, 11 1/2, and Romeo, 8 – watched their dad have a great game on Sunday (October 24).

The Beckham brothers seemed to be in their glory as their dad and his team LA Galaxy won against FC Dallas.

The boys’ mother is David’s wife of 11 years, fashion diva Victoria Beckham.

Filed under: Brooklyn Beckham,Cruz Beckham,David Beckham,Romeo Beckham

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

So sweet! I love how much this family loves each other. :-)

2. Desiree Fawn

Oh gosh, how sweet!

Cute! My 6 year old son stopped kissing his father on the lips. I wonder if Cruz is close to that point?

I think Romeo still does it and he’s 8! I think it’s all about the comfort of the parents/child. I think I stopped kissing my parents goodnight around 8/9 years old.

5. elle

So cute

6. AnnieMouse

I think it just goes to show that they are hands on parents and that the boys are comfortable with them! I hope my son wants to keep kissing me as he grows older (he’s 9 months now so he’s just starting to give kisses!). The day I hear “momma don’t kiss me in front of my friends it’s embarrassing…” will be the saddest day of my life! :0(

I adore the relationship he has with his sons. He seems like an awesome dad. I’d like to see them with a little girl (running away from the backlash).

romeo is so handsome! awww