Denise Richards & Her Girls Take Manhattan

Denise Richards & Her Girls Take Manhattan

Undercover Brother star Denise Richards was seen walking with her two colorfully-dressed daughters – Sam, 6 1/2, and Lola, 5 – in New York City on Sunday (October 24). The night before, Denise and her girls were seen arriving in the Big Apple.

The trio went shopping at FAO Schwarz and met up with papa Charlie Sheen at American Girl Place.

Charlie is also dad to daughter Cassandra, 26, with ex-girlfriend Paula Profit. The troubled actor and his estranged wife Brooke Mueller are also parents to 1 1/2-year-old twins Max and Bob.

Filed under: Charlie Sheen,Denise Richards,Lola Sheen,Sam Sheen

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

Both girls do always look so miserable and whiney….never content. There’s a void that is not being filled within them. Sad. I think they would benefit from moving out of the public eye and for their mother to stop tweeting about them and their lives so much. Those little girls need to live their lives and be the carefree little girls that they should be.

2. mhm90

They look so miserable, but then again so does Charlies one twin, maybe thats just how they “look”? They got Charlies eyebrows and facial expression.

3. Brooke

I don’t want to be mean, but the divorce sure has taken a toll on those kids. The older one NEVER smiles.

• anonymous

I don’t think I have ever seen a smile on Sam. Denise, If your going to force your kids to grow up in Hollywood w/ the papz everywhere isn’t it time they get use to the lifestyle!? Take Sam to a shrink along with Suri Cruise….Geez!

4. mackenzie

miserable little girls.

5. elle

Sam seems to always be unhappy and whining. It’s sad to see. And I must say that Charlie Sheen looks much older and thinner these days, he doesn’t seem well.

They look like brats and they both look like the most miserable creatures alive… To be at this age and still sucking her thumb, NO BUENO

Amazing how people can make psychological diagnoses just from seeing a bunch of still photos.

Guess what, people. Even kids from perfect families sometimes aren’t happy. Especially in public. Kids whine, they make faces, they resist doing what their parents want them to do. The only difference is that they don’t have aggressive, threatening men following them with cameras all the time.

8. isabel

There are plenty of celebrities children in the public who seems to be happy. Violet Searphina Kingston Zuma Sean Jayden Coco Leni Eden Savannah Ella and more but Sam and Lola always seems unhappy.

9. Dana

I agree that Sam always seems unhappy but we are only seeing these pics because of paps. Ever think that she is scared of how grown men with cameras are always chasing them? I think she probably has anxiety and that is why she sucks her thumb. I think Denise seems to be doing a good job with them. As for Charlie, he looks bad. I mean unhealthy bad.

10. Sunshine charlie

Well if Denise stopped doing set up paparazzi shoots with startracks then maybe we would see smiles!!

11. Jo

These girls are very happy and adjusted , Denise is a great mom and very protective . Believe me if I was out in public I wouldn’t smile for the paps either. I’m glad they got to see their dad..

These 2 girls never smile. Not at the park. Nowhere. Never.
    Something is really wrong in that household.

I agree on the thumb sucking too. Weird.

13. Apex60

Denise speaks with paparazzi and lets them know her schedule for a fee…so who is really taking the smile from her gals?!! She obviously needs the money more than putting a smile on her kids unhappy faces…..

I use to think Denise was so so ok but after what she did to her so called friend Heather Locklear and after I saw her behavior on her show, she’s pure white trash.
    I’d be unhappy to if I had her for a mother.

wow…what a bunch of (envious) jerks, slamming Denise’s children. If you haters have any brains, you would know that virtually all NORMAL children are not smiling most of the time, and it does not mean they are unhappy or otherwise maladjusted. They have a GREAT mom.

sure Denise, SURE

• anonymous

Have you ever seen a happy, smiling Sam? I haven’t except when Denise forces her to smile for her annoying twitter pics.

I think Denise is probably a great mother but that does not change the fact that her girls look so unhappy. I think it’s really sad what children have to endure during difficult separations/divorce and it’s obvious that something has taken a toll on them, whether it’s being photographed constantly by paparazzi or the divorce. I think most of us are actually more concerned than envious jerks. If they don’t like the cameras or if they have anxiety about being chased by paparazzi (which is completely understandable) they should be kept as far away as possible from those types of situations…..AND, it is their mother’s responsibility to know them well and to keep them safe, mentally and physically.

16. martha

Denise don’t let these haters get to you, your girls are beautiful and happy, walking down the street or playing in the park and having cameras flashing in your face just is plain scary, BTW haters Suri Cruise also looks unhappy when camera flash is in her eyes..

• anonymous

HELLO!!!! Yeah, Sam and Suri have problems! So many pics of them looking beyond miserable. Also, Sam still sucks her thumb and Suri is still in diapers and uses her bottle!!! Wackjob parents!

they’re such pretty little girls, they look like their mommy :)

18. Hannah.J

It’s good to see Charlie with his kids but he is looking old or I should say he looks his age.

19. Country girl

i would also look miserable if I had dam papparazzi snapping my picture every second of the day. We as a society seem to have become obsessed with every aspect of stars lives, even the banal things. Sad indictment I think

Charlie needs to stay away from Denise. She always drives him to drink. What a freak she is. And, yes, those kids are always crabby and sad.

21. Mimi13K

I can’t believe how judgmental and sure of their opinion some people are. Do you know them? Do you live with them? Focus on your children instead of passing judgment on others – maybe they are getting in trouble when you’re here bashing others. I also don’t smile when walking, especially if I had some guys trying to take pictures in front of me. Is this a reason to label me “severely depressed”? You guys are a joke, your urge to brand and frame people according to the rigid expectations of your shallow mind that doesn’t go beyond your narrow vision of the world is horrifying.

22. Mimi13K

23. Stephanie

I wish that those of you who are posting negative and judgmental comments would stop and realize that you’re talking about someone’s children. You’re judging this family based on photos taken by strangers as they’re walking around NYC. Any of us could be photographed while we’re gawking at something or while we’re trying to tell a story and the looks on our faces could misrespresent what was actually happening at that moment. Whether or not you like Denise Richards or Charlie Sheen, you should at least recognize that your negative comments are malicious and hurtful. You’re attacking someone’s parenting and someone’s children based on pictures on a web site…so it seems you’re acting as if you’re better parents or you could be better parents…but good people and good parents would know that this type negative banter is wrong and they wouldn’t engage in it.

Denise looks gorgeous with that hair color.

25. Char

To think, I was confused a miunte ago.