Johnny Van Zant & His Daughter Strike A Pose

Johnny Van Zant & His Daughter Strike A Pose

Lynyrd Skynyrd lead vocalist Johnny Van Zant and his adorable 8-year-old daughter Taylor posed in front of the iconic guitar fountain at the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando Resort today (October 25).

Universal Orlando hosted Van Zant and his family as they relaxed at the Hard Rock Hotel and enjoyed Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.

Van Zant is wrapping up his U.S. tour with Lynyrd Skynyrd to promote their latest album, Gods and Guns.

Filed under: Johnny Van Zant

Photo credit: Kevin Kolczynski, Universal Orlando Resort

1. Glen

Holy crap, Johnny, have a salad!

2. Jenn

AWWWW! What a perfect picture of Daddy and daughter. She’s such a beautiful little girl and he’s so gorgeous!

3. doreen

omg! Johnny you’re soo awesome! My 15 yr old daughter has gifts from you from several concerts over the years, wants you to be her dad, would love to meet you! Taylor is so cute! Waiting for you to return to the Borgata in Atlantic City.

4. Teri

Still handsome and his daughter looks like him a sweet family picture.

5. Arthur

Having been a Skynyrd fan all my life, I couldn’t believe it when I met Johnny at Universal Studio’s on the same day (25/10). What a great guy, he posed with my family for a photograph which will be treasured. Thanks again….. Arthur & family from Scotland.

6. Kim

It’s been a long time since i have seen a recent picture of Johnny. He looks happy and his little girl sure looks like him.

7. Ginn

Johnny is so handsome and Taylor is so beautiful, he is so proud of his family and you can tell in his songs. I met him once in Detroit and talked to him for a while after a concert. He is so sweet and kind he wouldn’t have had to talk to me but he did. and he asked me & my husband questions about where we was from and stuff he is so nice and down to earth and not high strung. Like some famous people. Thanks Johnny for being who you are your the greatest.