Jennifer Garner & Violet Visit The Library

Jennifer Garner & Violet Visit The Library

Such a sweet pair! Jennifer Garner and her daughter Violet, 5 in December, were spotted visiting the library to check out some books in Santa Monica, Calif. on Tuesday (October 26).

Violet loves books! We recently saw the adorable mother-daughter duo purchasing some great reading materials.

Jen and her husband Ben Affleck are also parents to daughter Seraphina, 22 months.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: Flynet

1. meme

Jennifer Garner is so beautiful, Ben is one lucky man and I’m sure he knows it.

2. C.

Violet is SO beautiful in those pictures! I love her outfit! Looks so much like a little lady!
    Jennifer looks great too.

I agree meme but more to the point she is such a classy lady. I love the way she is showing her kids what is important in life by spending quality time with them and exposing them to such wholesome activities. The kind that she infact was raised on.

Love Violet’s little dress and tights. She is becoming such a young lady right before her eyes. (I still remember when Jen was pregnant with her, how fast time flys by).

4. Elizabeth

Love Jen— she could easily buy Violet all the books she wanted but instead takes her to the library. What a down-to-earth gorgeous woman.

Like a G6….like a G6.

6. Ella Winter

Oh baby Vi is no more, she is becoming such a little lady!

7. Tazina

She looks wonderful. I think this is a Mom who does not use the t.v. as a babysitter but is encouraging reading for her children. I love it….too bad more mothers didn’t do the same.

Oh I adore little Violet! Looks like the first 2 books at the top are more Nancy Drew! Too cute!