Camille Grammer: “I Feel Completely Abandoned”

Camille Grammer: "I Feel Completely Abandoned"

In a new tell-all interview with People magazine, Camille Grammer opens up about her split from her husband of 12 years Kelsey Grammer.

“This is my chance to tell my story and move on,” says the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, who has kids Mason, 9, and Jude, 6, with her ex. “Maybe it will be cathartic. Maybe this is part of my process.”

On her reaction to Kelsey saying their marriage was over: “I asked him if there was anything we could work on. I offered to go to therapy. Having children, I wasn’t ready to throw in the towel. But his mind was already made up. I started crying and he said, ‘Oh, grow up.’ I said, ‘What about our children?’ and he said, ‘They’ll get over it.’ It was harsh.”

On how she feels, post-split: “I feel completely abandoned. I feel dismissed. This all happened very quickly for me. We don’t even speak. He doesn’t want to. For me, having two children together, it’s very important that the two of us communicate. He only wants to communicate via e-mail, through our lawyers or a therapist who acts as a mediator.”

On how her kids are handling the break-up: “They still don’t realize he’s not coming back. They think their daddy is busy doing a play. I’m trying to work with them on the concept that he’s not going to come home the way they think he is. For my son, who is only 6, that’s hard to understand. They’ve heard about his girlfriend, but the girlfriend to them is not real. How do you explain that to a 6-year-old and a 9-year-old? You can’t lie. You have to be as truthful as possible, but you also have to be responsible. “

Filed under: Camille Donatacci,Kelsey Grammer

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. ll65

She seems like a bit of a twit on her show.

2. ll65

But I do feel sympathy for being left in such a cruel way.

3. Liliac

Kelsey’s children will always think of him as an ATM. Kelsey will just get older and no one will give a damn about him. Camille ought to hook up with boytoys and enjoy hot love. Now she has a built-in excuse, for life. One more thing, she needs a platonic, live-in male companion who is childless to help her raise her two children. This has been my experience. ;)

I read her story in People Magazine and based on her version of the situation, he seems like the biggest piece of $h!t. He’s nothing but a big, fat, ugly, bald, 4 eyed idiot who dumped his wife for a younger woman and she’s definitely better off without him.

They both seem like horrible people. She comes off poorly on her show; like some superficial, dim-witted, and narcissistic person with low self-esteem and he’s not much better for being so cold and dumping his family so easily.

OMG, Kelsey is such an ass!!! He is a complete and utter coward. Seriously, it seems that when he is done with his women, he throws them away like garbage. The children are the ones who pay the price. What a selfish bas….! He is already shacking up with this homewrecker before the divorce is even complete. His and her pics are all over the news. Does he not think that some day his children will learn of this. But, I guess, being the narcassistic piece of sh… that his, he could probably give two craps. Shame on you Kelsey Grammar. I used to be a fan but never want to watch anything of yours ever again!

Seriously…if I were married to her I would be leaving too! What a totally self-absorbed, pretentious woman. She cannot deny how bad she comes across on the Housewives show because the parts that make her look the worst are the one-on-one interviews. She could give Ramona a run for her money with her CRAZY eyes! She needs a good kick in the a**! I agree with Kelsey…grow-up Camille! Hey try something NEW like taking charge of your OWN life and your kids!