Kourtney Kardashian’s Striped Sweetie

Kourtney Kardashian's Striped Sweetie

Ten-month-old Mason Dash looked cute as a button in his bumble bee costume as he and his parents Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick headed out for a Halloween stroll in New York yesterday (October 31).

The stylish tot has had a bug-themed Halloween – last week we saw him on his way to music class in a spider costume!

Kourtney recently revealed that her baby boy is already up and walking!

Filed under: Halloween,Kourtney Kardashian,Mason Dash Disick,Scott Disick

Photo credit: CWNY/Fame Pictures

1. mhm90

Scott dresses like an old man. Dont think it looks good on him, maybe in 40 years.

Love Scott’s costume! He is dressed as an idiot!

Scott looks like a moron! What in the world does Kourtney see in that loser?

4. Dana

Total douche.

5. tif

U guys read my mind. I was gonna type that he’s dressed up like a “pompous git”.

Kourtney must be embarassed to be seen with this guy! What the ?*?* is he wearing?

7. mackenzie

she stuck with him because of mason.

He dressed up as himself – an idiot.

I like the way he dresses. I’m not saying he a good guy or anything, but theres nothing wrong with having your own style.

I love how everyone focuses on how horrible he is when she is just as bad. Yes, she is Mason’s mother and is a good mother at that, but she’s a horrible girlfriend.

11. HeatherL

It’s really sad that everyone bags on Scott. Honestly, I never have liked him but who am I to judge. It’s Kourtneys decision who she wants to be with and from the looks of it on the newiest “Keeping up with the Kardasians”…they are going to counseling and Scott seems to be trying for Mason and Kourtneys sake. None of us are perfect, we all have our flaws. We just aren’t celeb’s so we aren’t in the spotlight all the time. I don’t know these people from adam but they are just trying to live a life like we all are. Keep up the positive thinking Kourtney and Scott..especially for Mason’s sake, that’s awesome that your trying. From what I can see again, keep up the good work Scott..you have a long road ahead of you…but you can do it! By the way, Mason is adorbale and looks just like Robert..well I should say, he looks like the Kardashian family :)