Céline Dion: The Twins Are “So Cute It’s Incredible”

Céline Dion: The Twins Are "So Cute It's Incredible"

They may only be a week old, but Céline Dion and René Angelil‘s new baby boys Nelson and Eddy are already developing their own unique personalities.

“One is more gutsy than the other,” reveals the proud papa. “Nelson seems to have a little stronger personality right now, he’s the tougher of the two. Nelson weighed more at birth but the doctor told us in a week or two, they’re going to be the same.”

The Canadian songstress couldn’t help but gush about her new sons, telling Britain’s Hello! magazine, “They’re so cute it’s incredible. When we look at them we can’t believe it. And to have them here at home – it’s all we could wish for.”

In a separate interview with Hello! Canada given shortly before the birth of Nelson and Eddy, Céline spoke of her dreams for them, saying, “There’s no goal for me except that I want them to be healthy first of all. And grow up knowing that they’re loved. For me, that’s the greatest success in the world – to know that you’re loved and you’re healthy and you’re balanced. That’s our goal for them.”

She added that she’s equally thrilled for her son René-Charles, who is now a big brother.

“I feel it’s the greatest gift that you can offer yourself, to have a child. But I was also in my heart hoping for siblings for my son because I know what family is all about – obviously, with the environment I came from. So I feel very, very proud for him and for us. When the newborns come, it will be extraordinary again, of course, but nothing will ever change this first child and the relationship we have with him.”

Filed under: Celine Dion

Photo credit: INFPhotos.com

1. Troli

Se sweet. I wanna see them!

2. hopeso

God bless her and her children……….

My goodness, we’ll be hearing about them incessantly, just like Mariah’s baby.

4. Anonymous2

Hey anon if you don’t want to hear about them there’s a solution, DON”T READ the freakin’ posts on them! DUH!

5. Anon

I’m so happy for Celine! Her willpower and her fight to have those babies is amazing.. All her three sons are very lucky.. I can’t wait to see pictures of the little ones. So sorry for the other little one that didn’t make it.

@Anonymous Whats wrong with that.. and Anonymous2 is right! Just dont read it…

6. Grace

I see nothing wrong with the first annonymous’s comment. Celine has been talking incessantly about her babies and it’s getting kind of ridiculous.

And to those who are lecturing about how “if you don’t like her, don’t read” – why you don’t you take your own advice and not read the comments section if you can’t handle any comment that doesn’t involved gushing about a celebrity.

7. nike shoes

May be the air max 2010 brand in the United States, and was born in the United States, of course, compared to nike shox shoes, the San Francisco Guide this country attached great importance to them, in fact, is the way San Francisco to celebrate the opening of the first to the tenth anniversary of nike air max 2009 , Nike launched its pair of special Air Max 90 San Francisco Edition, this section of San Francisco SF Special Edition will be available the day of 10 anniversary there, a total of 120 pairs of limited edition.

8. Mathew

In a abstracted account with Hello! Canada accustomed anon afore the bearing of Nelson and Eddy, CГ©line batten of her dreams for them, saying, “There’s no ambition for me except that I wish them to be advantageous aboriginal of all. And abound up alive that they’re loved. For me, that’s the greatest success in the apple – to apperceive that you’re admired and you’re advantageous and you’re balanced. That’s our ambition for them.” icdl exam questions | scjp certification | pass4sure SY0-201 | pass4sure 640-802 | pass4sure 350-001

Mathew

9. pandora bead

The best part of the Italian jewelry pandora beads is that the designers posses the capacity to make any dull metal graceful, with their touch. This group of pandora bracelet Midas is innovative in whatever metal or material they work on. Sterling silver can add a new meaning so that it can tell the untold story. Silver existed long back but moving with time is a wise decision and jewelry pandora bracelet charm is just a part of such movement. Colored ornamental earrings are effective when they are hand glazed. The working women of today love to put on only that particular type of jewelry pandora rings that can glorify them and make them look awesome. The Italian jewelries are also unparallel when it comes to designing of costume jewelry pandora ring and vintage jewelry. It is only a sketch that produces the ultimate magic shining on the curves of women’s body. Wedding ceremonies are absolutely incomplete without the junk fusion collections with the glittering stones of increasing denominations studded on them in ascending order. Amethyst glass crystal beads are heavy and produce an elegant look when they are put on with orange or saffron apparels. They present a sense of pandora necklace holiness, which gets reflected on the face of the woman wearing it.

10. Jhon

____________________________________________________
    312-50 dumps | E20-322 dumps | 70-620 dumps | 70-433 dumps | 1z0-051 dumps

AR: “I’ve been keeping busy with loads of reading. What a learning curve! There is so much to take in. When Todd and I first went to a baby store to start our registry we just stood there looking at each other as we didn’t know where to start. Then we started laughing. It can be overwhelming. We didn’t accomplish a lot that day.”
    ______________________________________
    CISSP dumps | 220-702 dumps | 70-642 dumps | 350-030 dumps | 640-863 dumps |

12. pandora beads

I just started my own Pandora Group . Feel free to join for some good conversation and pretty pictures.