Brad Pitt & His Premiere Pals

Brad Pitt & His Premiere Pals

Doting dad Brad Pitt took his eldest sons – Maddox, 9, and Pax, 7 this month – to the premiere of his new movie Megamind 3D in New York City on Wednesday (November 3).

I’m sneaking in the boys tonight,” the father-of-six told People last night. “I think they will like it, but they are tough critics. Will Ferrell is very popular in our house, so the boys will get a kick out of that. Hopefully they will think Dad’s really cool and better than Spider-Man.”

Meanwhile back in Budapest with mom Angelina Jolie – along with siblings Shiloh, 4, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 2 – Zahara, 5, was seen giving the family bulldog a bone in the backyard.

So how’s the family doing back in Hungary? The proud papa says “everything is great” and the twins are “talking a lot and singing.”

And what about the new role in Megamind in which he voices Metro Man, the superhero of the film?

Spider-Man is big in our family,” the 46-year-old hunk says. “The kids think he’s the coolest. If there was one superhero they would want me to play, that would be the one. I’d score big with them.” He says he took the role of Metro Man “for my kids. They liked the story, and I liked it. Every role we choose now, we choose it for the kids,” he says. “Will the kids like it? Will they like it when they are young adults? Or is this a good location for the family? That’s it.”

Asked if he has any super powers of his own, he told Us, “Yeah. I’m a father of six! I mean, I’m a dad and with that comes some super powers. I just thought it would be kinda cool to be in this movie.”

What are their Thanksgiving plans?

“I’m not really sure where we’ll be for it, but yeah, it’ll be overseas,” he tells Extra. “We’ll whip up a turkey somewhere.”

Filed under: Brad Pitt,Maddox Jolie-Pitt,Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: INFdaily.com / Pacific Coast News

I guess when you have no more friends, you can take your children to Vegas and for the premiere. I notice also since getting with Angelina, he looks uncomfortable around every one. Poor man.

ahahahah…I LOVE THEM :)

Ahhhh. Just love these three. It was a nice gesture of Brad to take the older boys to see Megamind. They sure loved it. Pax – who so far has shown his disgust toward the paps – seems to be totally at ease with those guys this time. Look how much he´s grown lately. And so has his big bro too. They both are quite tall for their age. And it looks like they both have got a new haircut for this special occasion. Hopefully they are now on their way back to Budapest and will arrive there safe and sound sometime today (Nov. 4). hard to imagine that Pax will be 7 in a few weeks.

LOL! Z and that dog! SO CUTE!!!!

shouldn’t they be in school?????????

The best looking kids in hollywood, those guys are so handsome and I know they are smart too.

So Brad on Eonline.com says he was a” heart that turned into a bunny’ for Halloween like his daughter.His daughter always chooses his costume.I remember he and Zahara were dressed in green in 2008.So Usweekly lied again when it claimed Zahara was a fairy and Shiloh was sick and didn’t go trick or treating.Well I’m taking my 2 kids to see Megamind Saturday I hear its enjoyable for adults too .We Will see

8. Tim Malone

The kids are so cute!

Leanspa with acai

9. nike shoes

May be the air max 2010 brand in the United States, and was born in the United States, of course, compared to nike shox shoes, the San Francisco Guide this country attached great importance to them, in fact, is the way San Francisco to celebrate the opening of the first to the tenth anniversary of nike air max 2009 , Nike launched its pair of special Air Max 90 San Francisco Edition, this section of San Francisco SF Special Edition will be available the day of 10 anniversary there, a total of 120 pairs of limited edition.