Kendra Wilkinson: My Husband Hank Is A “Real Man”

Kendra Wilkinson: My Husband Hank Is A "Real Man"

Kendra Wilkinson is quick to gush about her husband Hank Baskett.

“Hank’s not ashamed to be a man,” the reality star tells PEOPLE. “Men out there nowadays, they’re ashamed. They’re ashamed to cry, they’re ashamed to do some dishes, they’re ashamed to cook.”

Kendra, who is mom 11-month-old son Hank Jr, says that her hubby’s “manliness” extends to daddy duty as well.

“Hank took the baby out in a stroller one day in Philadelphia. As he was strolling him, people came up to him and said, ‘Wow, you’re a real man.’”

So between taking care of the baby and Hank traveling back and forth across the country to play football, how does the couple manage to keep the spark alive?

“One word: quickies,” laughs Kendra. “I’m all about those quickies. Sometimes it’s good to have some foreplay and all that, but quickies – I’m all about those.”

Filed under: Kendra Wilkinson

Photo credit: Flynet Pictures

1. Caitlin

Enough with Kendra. She’s a nobody but a girl who use Hugh .now she a celebrity or she consider herself a celebrity for “8 years”.

2. dedra

you need one more kid you are son is cute

Jeesh if pushing a stroller makes you a “real man” then I live in subdivision of real men!!! How about they get out of their “high horse” neighbourhood once in a while!!!

4. Susana

I thought they got divorced?

5. lilibeth

hey girl, l love everything about u keep it real.

6. Sophia

I just wonder why….she opens her mouth at all.
    Telling a story about how her husband pushed the baby in a stroller? Wow, that’s really amazing. Very impressive Kendra, I bet you are proud of your “real man”.

7. Hal

Umm she must live a pretty shallow life if her husband pushing a baby stroller is a “big deal.” That’s a no-brainer for my husband! It took the both of us to make our son, so it’s going to take BOTH of us to raise him. Ugh, between her talking about being a single mom and her vapid comments, Kendra is so annoying.

8. Lakia

Wow You People Are Hating On My Girl Kendra. Like Seriously Get Real . Yall Wish Yall Was Her. She is Hella Real And Funny . She’s Hot She Sexy She Funny And Wild Don’t Stop Get Busy We Lovin Her Style. She Stacking Up On Her Chips While The Rest Of Yall Envy On What She Got. Haters In House Kendra. I Love You Wish You And You Family That Best . Your Son Is So Cute.

9. Lakia

• Sophia

OMG You Are So Rite, We Should All Stop Hating On “Your Girl Kendra” And Start Trying To Be More Like Her Because, Like You Said, She Is “Hella Real And Funny”. Thanks So Much For Opening My Eyes To How Amazing Kenda Is, It’s A Real Wake-Up Call!!!!!
      …um…

• Valerie Pie

LMAO… I believe you and Kendra were educated the same way… Y’all were taught by swallowing right? Cuz we is all hating on ya girl Kendra cuz she stacking chips and she got a real man and she’s funny….
      You’re just as stupid as she is… You can’t make a meaningful sentence but you can capitalize every single word you type.
      Get off the computer and face your studies little girl… So that one day, you won’t have to open your legs or mouth to a man old enough to be your great grandfather…. Now that’s assuming you already don’t.

10. Jack109

Um I’m not sure if I should post anything about liking Kendra since all but 2 people seem to like her.
    From my stand point a guy pushing a stroller or taking care of his kid is a great thing (because it doesn’t always happen) and I personally think it’s something to be praised, just like I think mom’s should get a pat on the back for being good moms. And if you note in the article it says that the “people” were saying it, not her.