John Travolta Reveals Baby Name

John Travolta Reveals Baby Name

John Travolta and Kelly Preston have reportedly revealed the name of their soon-to-be born baby boy: It’s Benjamin!

John, 56, revealed to Star the baby’s name and said that Kelly, 48, is due to give birth in three weeks. The proud papa is in Australia to celebrate the 90th anniversary of Qantas airline. He flew his personal Boeing 707 to Sydney for the event.

John and Kelly are already parents to daughter Ella, 10. They lost their 16-year-old son Jett after he suffered a fatal seizure in January 2009.

Filed under: John Travolta

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. mhm90

I doubt Kelly is even pregnant.. They are probably using a surrogate.

2. JMO

Kelly is indeed pregnant.
    And yay for Benjamin, such a normal name, thank goodness!

can’t they just announce the name when the baby is actually here?
    especially since its 3/4 days

JT said in a TV interview in Sydney on Nov 5 that his new baby boy was due in 20 days and would be named Benjamin.

5. blair

aww, i thought they’d pick a more unique name. jett was a great name.

6. mackenzie

I don’t really like the name Benjamin,but at least its a normal name.

7. Carrie

Love the name! Especially since thats my sons name haha

I agree with Mackenzie – I don’t like the name Benjamin either but it’s a normal name and not something stupid.

At the beginning of October (at a film premier) she looked huge, like she was due then. It’s hard to believe she could go another three weeks before having the baby. I would have thought she’d have had it in October.

10. Sophia

I think Benjamin’s a lovely name. Not so fond of Ben, which they’ll probably shorten it too, but it’s their son and I’m so happy for them to have this happiness after so much sadness. I wonder if they’ll give him Jett as a middle name?

ehhh..they could have picked something cuter, I think.

12. It's my birthday today!

I am happy for them, it must be very exciting. I think Benjamin is an intelligent name. That’s my opinion.

13. Coach Handbags lili

Unlike many of the other designer handbag companies that started in Italy,Coach Handbags began more than a half-century ago in a family run workshop in a Manhattan loft. The Coach Sunglasses started by making handcrafted, high-quality leathergoods and the Cheap Coach signature backpack was born. Consumers began to seek out Coach Large Khaki Carrycall Business Bag for their high standards and innovative designs. Today, the most searched for Coach kristin Hobo Handbags on the Internet are from Coach JEWELRY.The Coach Op Art Bags are released in collections that feature new shapes, styles, materials and classic designs.