Steve Nash Announces New Baby Boy…And Marriage Split!

Steve Nash Announces New Baby Boy...And Marriage Split!

Basketball star Steve Nash and wife Alejandra Amarilla have welcomed their third child, a son named Matteo, on November 12. In an exclusive statement to Life & Style, Steve announces his baby news…and his marriage split!

I am very thankful and excited that we have a new son, Matteo Nash. Alejandra and the baby are doing fine. But this is a bittersweet moment for my wife and I; after five years, we are now in the process of dissolving our marriage. While we have lived separately for the past several months, we remain firmly committed to raising our children in the most positive, nurturing way possible. I want only good things for Ale going forward; right now, I’m focused on ensuring that our children understand how much they’re loved and adored by us as they continue to adjust to these changes. I would ask that their privacy, and ours as a family, be respected as we move forward. This will be my only statement on this.”

Steve and Alejandra have been together for nine years and were wed in 2005. They are also parents to twin daughters Lola and Bella, who were born in 2004.

The Canadian basketball star is best known for winning the NBA Most Valuable Player award twice (2005, 2006) and being a member of the NBA All-Star team seven times.

Filed under: Births,Steve Nash

Photo credit: Fame

Not surprised. As a basketball player he’s familiar with the give and go play.

He probably cheated on her, just like Tiki Barber did to his pregnant wife.

Then why bring another innocent child into this broken marriage?

baby is half black

5. Brooke

I love when couples break up before the baby is even born. What??

I also heard the baby was 1/2 black. Yikes, if thats true I feel for you Stevie

baby is half black for sure

Don’t know for sure and don’t really care, but it’s rumored that little Matteo is either J. Rich’s or Barbosa’s kid. That would explain the two month seperation , followed by divorce after the baby (proof in the pudding) was born. Steve Nash is one of the best and doesn’t deserve this no matter what the outcome.

Yeah, he cheated on her.

She cheated on him, unless he is secretly black and has white skin, that baby is not his, serves her right the cheating bitch to get left i wouldnt put up with it

10. five finger shoes

I used to have all three of these Vibram five fingers characteristics. Not when I was an adventure-seeking, rambunctious toddler, but as an older high school teenager. It was at this stage that my foolish rascal tendencies were at their Vibram fivefingers kso highest. Would I remain vibram five fingers sprint on track to becoming a doctor like my parents wanted? Five finger shoes This moment would serve as the spark that set in motion a process of learning life lesson, molding me into the vibram five fingers classic person you’re reading through your computer screen.

Parker strikes again!! hahah..

Alejandra Amarilla is a piece of trash!